BB ($68)
      Hero ($50)
      UTG+1 ($66.76)
      CO ($103)
      BTN ($65.53)

Dealt to Hero K:club: T:club:

Hero raises to $1.20, fold, fold, BTN calls $1.20, fold, BB calls $0.70

FLOP ($3.85) T:diamond: 7:club: 3:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, BB raises to $6, Hero calls $4.25, BTN calls $4.25

TURN ($21.85) T:diamond: 7:club: 3:club: Q:club:

BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $12, BB raises to $60.80 (AI), Hero calls $42.80 (AI), BTN folds

RIVER ($119) T:diamond: 7:club: 3:club: Q:club: 4:spade:

No reads or stats on either plyr. I'm concerned by the call on ch/R on flop. Would you ever fold right here?

Once the checkraising player checks turn, is it safe to bet our flush for value vs their ranges or does checking have some merit. If you bet out, are you bet/folding - and if so, to whom?

Once Bu bets and BB ch/shoves, I'm not delighted about getting it in but with 2nd nuts I don't see how we can fold. Do you think BB would ever play the A high flush like this?

• 2 replies
    • ttjjboy
      i would not fold no matter what happens ott
      prefer donking big on turn to get value from set as bb probably would check behind with his set
    • veriz
      Hello Tim64,

Preflop: Doubt that we need balancing in those spots so I keep still my UTG range 3bb open cause we are opening there rather stronger hands. With strong range we also want to avoid them getting decent odds to Call and play IP. Cause vs your raise I'd play practically every crap one-gappers or whatsoever cause I would IP make less mistakes and your range being more often strong from I get paid in case I hit.

As played
      Flop: I'd still Bet the flop a bit bigger than this weak cause it just may induce others to fight back against you, ~$2,40. And afterwards we get raised whilst we getting still decent odds we can still Call it for the FD.
      Turn: Instead of Check/Calling I'd instead just Bet myself and even avoid Check behinds & protect from sets or whatsoever. BB range could easily be even just sets there which just see BTN line being weak.

Best Regards.