hello!

• Oakesyy
      Oakesyy
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,
      my name is Wesley and I'm from England. I'm new to this site but been playing poker now for a few months I mainly play MTT's and I've joined to try improve my game and for the great promotions of course! :)

Thanks for reading and good luck with your game!
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello there Wesley and welcome to the community!

I play cash because I lack the special element vital to playing MTTs...patience!

We do have everything you may need to improve your game here, from videos and articles, to world famous MTT players and professional coaches and expert hand judges. They all want you to be a winner - and don't forget our hand evaluation forums for posting any tricky hands you were'nt sure about!

You could start a blog in the blog forums and people could follow your poker journey from low stakes all the way to crushing the World Series of Poker! :s_cool:

Anyway, if you have questions or concerns, just fire away and somebody will know the answer. They are very obliging here, both our members and staff. :)

Best regards for now,

Mal.
    • kalychko
      kalychko
      Bronze
      Wish u all the best on the tables and fast climbing the levels, I started playing SnG's 2 years ago and now I perfer MTT's, good luck with them and manage your bank properly :)
    • Oakesyy
      Oakesyy
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot all the best to you aswell :)