Hello to every one!

• 1urds
      1urds
      Bronze
      Hi My name is Ilya and I'm active on Bulgarian forum. Since I signed for NL Beginners Course I thought it will be nice to introduce my self here :) . I'm a Graphic and Web Designer, that want's to move out form this field of work and some day become a professional poker player. Don't know if this will happen but I'll do my best :) . I'm playing on NL2 in Everest poker room for now. I'm few bucks short from moving to NL5, but my game is still very lame. I'm to much aggressive to loose and I click All-in button every so often :f_biggrin: . Hope that I'll improve my game here on NL Beginners Course because we don't have it on local edition of PokerStrategy.

P.S. I'm playing BSS BTW
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Ilya, welcome to the English community! :)

I'm sure you'll find your way around here as well and good luck to you with the beginners course! :) Keep us updated!

Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

BSS FTW! Really is the purest and most exciting part of poker.

Quick tip: If you ever think you're really struggling with tilting and going all in, try and take 5 seconds before EVERY decision, especially aggressive decisions and this should help out, after some time you will naturally be a lot more calmer.

It's all about keeping your win rate as high as possible and maximising the bb/100 that you make. If you go all in all the time randomly, then it will harm it.

Don't play when tired, angry, confused or drunk. Just play good/solid poker and let the dollars come in!