Live Help ??

• Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi, I have been trying to contact live help at party but nothing is happening.

I have been looking at this :-

"If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 9 seconds. Thank you for waiting."

for over 15 mins now.

Anybody know anything about this? Are they always this slow?
  • 20 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Fagin,

Maybe try to close the window and request a new one?
      It can be related to anything really so I can't comment.

Hope they get in touch with you soon.
      Ingrid
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid.

I have tried that. The message is now :- If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 2 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 8 seconds. Thank you for waiting.

Maybe there will be somebody there this time
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yeah, lets hope so. Live chat is only for real money players but I'm sure you know that.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      The message has changed !!!

It now says - If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 2 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds. Thank you for waiting.

So I can expect an instant response sometime this week ?? Maybe !!
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      All change again - now 38 seconds - probably punishment for posting here lol
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Yeah, lets hope so. Live chat is only for real money players but I'm sure you know that.
      One of the issues I want to resolve is that I have no active bonus showing, yet I have deposited $75 using the PS deposit code - I opened the account via PS and am tracked - and I have earned 52 points so far.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      This is getting way beyond a joke now. I have been waiting for over 45 mins (cashed in a SnG while waiting) and the message is now :-

"If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 2 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 16 seconds. Thank you for waiting. "

Has anyone ever managed to contact Live Help on Party??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I tried to find opening hours for live chat but couldn't find it. Might stop at 6pm. I also tried now to contact them and unfortunately same message for me. You should send them an email instead :)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

I have just done exactly that. I will also be sending one regarding the lack of live help!

Thanks for your help this afternoon.

Fagin
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems, I wish I could have helped more :D

Don't stress yourself over these things Fagin, it's not worth it. :) Have a nice evening!
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Don't stress yourself over these things Fagin, it's not worth it. :) Have a nice evening!
      I hear where you are coming from.

No worries here I just like to see customer service do just that, provide service to customers.

I work in the customer service industry myself and if I left a customer waiting for that long I would lose my job !!

I have a number of issues I want to sort out and have now sent each query by email to the appropriate email address. Maybe they will get sorted, maybe not. At leaset I will have done all I can from my end.

Take care and good luck at the tables.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Ok, last update.

After 2 hours of waiting I still see : -

"If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 7 seconds. Thank you for waiting. "

Had enough now so I'm off for a beer.

If anybody sees anyone from Party Customer Support tell them that if I was their boss they would be sacked !!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello Fagin,

From memory Party Live Support used to be 24/7 but this is not acceptable at all. Maybe they've been having technical difficulties.

Hopefully you will get some response by email :)

Enjoy your beer ;)

Gary
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      One thing that really worries me about this is that on the "Support" page of the poker client it says -

"Our customer care representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week"

and

"Talk to a member of our Customer Care team using our live online chat feature. It's the quickest way to resolve a problem without picking up the phone."

Soooooo glad I didn't pick up the phone !!!!

I might still be there on hold lol.

I've already had a response via email which has set the ball rolling towards resolving at least one of my issues.

The beer went down a treat by the way !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You know what? :) Let's make this a bit easier on you, why don't you send me an email with all details you want to sort out and I'll escalate it for you. My email is in my sig!
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      if it is so urgent, why don't you give them a call, they have toll free numbers for almost every country. The live chat is laggy and bug infested, email is the best solution if you are not in a hurry :) I am quite sure the Customer service is not to be blamed that you have waited so long on the chat, probably you have to swear at the IT department that developed the chat :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We took contact with Fagin and working on solving the issue. Thanks! :)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      As Ingrid says we are in contact and are working towards resolving the issues I wanted to raise with Party.

The first issue (the bonus issue) has now been resolved satisfactorily via email and I am confident that the other issues will be similarly resolved.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good to hear Fagin, I've got your email also. Please keep us updated! :)