UTG+1 ($5) 100bb
      MP ($4.93) 99bb
      CO ($8.91) 178bb
      BTN ($3.26) 65bb
      Hero (SB) ($5) 100bb
      BB ($4.78) 96bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 7 players) Hero is SB 6:heart: 5:heart:
      UTG calls $0.05, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB checks

Flop: 2:heart: 5:club: 6:diamond: ($0.15, 3 players)
      Hero bets $0.13, BB folds, UTG raises to $0.26, Hero raises to $0.85, UTG calls $0.59

Turn: 4:diamond: ($1.85, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks
      bet?

River: 10:heart: ($1.85, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.91
      56/26/1/44h
  • 6 replies
    • pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      well,

Pre-flop OK.

Flop. OK

Turn. Why did you check? Is perfect card for u. He can never have a 3 there because of his raise on the flop. U have only to worry about the set. Well if u got raised there when u can make an easy lay-down.

River. When u bet there u must have a feeling u have the best hand and u can get called by the worse hand. Otherwise there is no reason to make a bet. So what kind of hands u think he has?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

I'd rather instead just Call the flop than 3bet it for value whilst 34 is still possible, all the sets are possible and I doubt that there are like tons of worse hands which pay us. It's also just a freeplay pot and not worth overplaying.

But otherwise I'd just leave it alone, not that many worse hands pay us anyways there and the only purpose if block-bet/folding.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

I'd rather instead just Call the flop than 3bet it for value whilst 34 is still possible, all the sets are possible and I doubt that there are like tons of worse hands which pay us. It's also just a freeplay pot and not worth overplaying.

But otherwise I'd just leave it alone, not that many worse hands pay us anyways there and the only purpose if block-bet/folding.

Best Regards.
      he is a loose fish, i think he could have a lot of overpairs/6x/draws on the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      he is a loose fish, i think he could have a lot of overpairs/6x/draws on the flop.
      So you planning to go broke? :)
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      of course, they often slow play big pairs like this.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      of course, they often slow play big pairs like this.
      Just cause you saw him having a big pair or you also assume that being true? :) But of course if we 3bet then it means we are doing it for value and go broke. Can't really 3bet/fold.