MP: $15.54 (310.8 bb)
      CO: $3 (60 bb)
      BTN: $5.65 (113 bb)
      SB: $9.44 (188.8 bb)
      Hero (BB): $9.74 (194.8 bb)
      UTG: $5.07 (101.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7:heart: 9:heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.15, SB folds, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.32) 5:heart: J:heart: 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.25

Turn: ($1.12) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.65, BTN calls $0.65

River: ($2.42) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Opponent holded JK so that was the card i put him on. That he has Jack and Ace would scare him. I also had FD so how much i should bet on turn to fold his Jack. When i know that he diddn't hit that Ace.
  • 4 replies
    • pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      U didnt make any mistacke, just considering the following.

River. Do we have a hand to win in showdown? Probably not. So u have to bluff to win, turning your small pair in to a bliff. But when it will work and how to proceed then?

Well if he is 100% fish. Just forget about it and give up.

If your villain knows what he is doing, then think a little while and make a overbet around $3,20. I think that will work because of runner runner diamonds and hidden S8 cards. Anyway this would be your only chance to take the pot away.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tatarken,

Preflop: Why do you Call here? Fold those hands! Especially I doubt that you have such an edge postflop nor understanding what you doing.

As played
      Postflop: Check/Raise size is way too small on the flop, should be bigger and also bet a bit bigger to gain more fold equity on the turn.

Best Regards.
    • Tatarken
      Tatarken
      Bronze
      1) Check raise 45c? Or more? Turn about 80c? more?
      2) What do you think about overbetting river as PokerBoy said? It sounds good. But i am afraiding of get paid by Ax even AJ
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tatarken
      1) Check raise 45c? Or more? Turn about 80c? more?
      2) What do you think about overbetting river as PokerBoy said? It sounds good. But i am afraiding of get paid by Ax even AJ
      Something like 50 cents at least I'd go for it. And yes, turn a bit more like 80 cents so would also gain more fold equity.

Overbetting doesn't make sense on the river, you will have with decent Bet size the same fold equity. But would you even want to try to bluff a loose opponent, which most likely happens to be true on those stakes? That's really a question what you should be answering cause I don't know the guy.