$25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

Hero (BB): $28.91
      UTG: $4.63
      CO: $14.86
      BTN: $31.85
      SB: $80.38

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BB with K :heart: A :club:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) K :club: 9 :club: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.15, SB raises to $4, Hero folds

I got quite lost in this hand I guess... :f_mad:

Preflop he folds so much to 3bets that I decided to flat, because he would fold almost all worse against me. Or still a 3bet for balancing purposes, and hope he picks this hand to fight back? :)

Flop I bet for value after he checks, but I have never seen his chR as pfa move from him before. How should I react to this? 3bet/broke? Or call, and calldown on blank turn/river?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      Well, it's a pretty easy 3bet pre I think. 82% is quite a lot, but i guess he will defend more in BvB and even if he folds we are still happy to take the 4bb in the pot, right?

I'd call the raise on the flop because we have the A :club: and have the BDFD, and also we underrepresented our hand preflop as well so he could do that w/ KQ/KJ.
    • veriz
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Preflop: Well, even if he does fold a lot I don't see really a reason to give him a look at the flop. Of course we could argue but trying to keep his range wide but we have a pretty easy 3bet for value here.

As played
      Postflop: 3bet/Broke would be overplayed vs such a guy who also has super-high W$SD and as you said he hasn't done it yet before. Therefore means only considered option is to Call it and reevaluate the turn but then again his Check/Raise size is even quite high towards potting it. So whatever you pick I wouldn't say would be wrong (Call or Fold), I would most likely end up folding without any specific information and his line being too strong with the size.

But it's also the case here that such a guy very often drops down his hand on the turn without having a hand, so we can also easily Call the flop as well. Although I rarely doubt that we going to see Kx hands here.

Best Regards.