Polish community

• magda25uk
      magda25uk
      Bronze
      As member of polish community I am writing to complain about the service that i am receiving from your company which Im charged for.
      We are promised articles and tuition which i never receive and any feedback that i give to the company, although responded to,is not dealt with. Its realy silly situatiom, when our CM is saying, that he will make sure, that video, that we expect to be make for us, will be make, but hes not sure when, as he cant get hold with his employess (LOL).
      This, in my eyes, is a matter for Trading Standards as I am clearly not receiving what you advertise.
      The customer service is appauling. eg.i am told that i will receive a movie, but no one can tell me when i will receive this movie?
      I feel that you have no control over your employees which is having a major effect on your companies status within the community.
      You seem to be making constant changes to irrelevant things, ie. website, and not listening to your customer feedback.
      The success of any company is good customer service. Customers should never be over promised and under delivered, a wow factor should be present and at the moment there clearly isn't any.
      Although i am writing this post, theses issues are common in the community and you will be receiving further posts and threats from other unhappy customers.
  • 11 replies
    • elmin1337
      elmin1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by magda25uk

As member of polish community I am writing to complain about the service that i am receiving from your company which Im charged for.
      We are promised articles and tuition which i never receive and any feedback that i give to the company, although responded to,is not dealt with. Its realy silly situatiom, when our CM is saying, that he will make sure, that video, that we expect to be make for us, will be make, but hes not sure when, as he cant get hold with his employess (LOL).
      This, in my eyes, is a matter for Trading Standards as I am clearly not receiving what you advertise.
      The customer service is appauling. eg.i am told that i will receive a movie, but no one can tell me when i will receive this movie?
      I feel that you have no control over your employees which is having a major effect on your companies status within the community.
      You seem to be making constant changes to irrelevant things, ie. website, and not listening to your customer feedback.
      The success of any company is good customer service. Customers should never be over promised and under delivered, a wow factor should be present and at the moment there clearly isn't any.
      Although i am writing this post, theses issues are common in the community and you will be receiving further posts and threats from other unhappy customers.
      I totally agree with what magda said, things are not going well in polish community.

Recent changes to forum structure was made because: " forum was definitely unreadable for new users, because it had to many boards".

It doesnt matter that every old member using forum thinks that this changes are terrible ???
    • JohnyMighty
      JohnyMighty
      Bronze
      I agree with everything what's written above.
    • Wojaq
      Wojaq
      Bronze
      True. It's so bad that we have to interfere on other communities forums because our feedback in Polish section is ignored. CM and mods are responding same arguments all the time "we're doing everything in our power" and other crap from which nothing is done. Instead doing somthing useful for community (clients) they've reorganized forum in way that now old members can't find what they need, because almost everything is in board "Poker". Now our forum is chaotic and completely mess.

Maybe when other CM's and ppl above them see what's happening, someone will react.
    • milsari
      milsari
      Silver
      Originally posted by elmin1337

I totally agree with what magda said, things are not going well in polish community.

Recent changes to forum structure was made because: " forum was definitely unreadable for new users, because it had to many boards".

It doesnt matter that every old member using forum thinks that this changes are terrible ???
      +1
    • wukaesiak
      wukaesiak
      Silver
      Originally posted by milsari

+1
      I agree with everything :f_grin:
    • ArcadiusK
      ArcadiusK
      Diamond

Unfortunately +1 :(
    • KudlatyPL
      KudlatyPL
      Bronze
      Above is writen baut some shity changes that were done on our forum. They were really SHITY, belive me. Every sub-sub forum was doped into one section. I could understand that if those sub-sections were not in the use, or not popular, or sth, but...
      But what? Those subsections (almost every one of them) were more popular than "Poker and so on" as itself. "Our poker achievements", "Chalenges", "Learning groups", "Stats Analisis" and more...
      WTF? Changes was done withoin any logic reason, without any noticable warning.
      Notice one thing. Most of those sub-fors were strictly poker-education-succes-oriented. What is more motivational than another person winning a big donkament? Learning group? Could be. Some more experienced usres analising your game are also good, I supose.
      Some of challanges were very ambitious - couple of mates beting who will first grind out 100 BIins on NL100+ (count the RAKE plz)

Argumentatnion for those (shity) decisions was "newbies doesn't find forum comfortable, and crap"
      WTF?
      plp are asking how to remove pokerstratego.com as affilate. Promising to move onto another rooms...
      For me major problem is administration aproach. This is simply funny. We are/were/will be grinding ur paychecks. We are dedicating rules. We are posting negative and straight feedback.
      What we recive?
      tl;dr post with message "this is good for U, u dont know it and dont want it, but it is... deal with it"
      oh
      i didnt mention baut that such feedback aproach isnt new. We had many situations, that topics were closed, deleted, edited cuz admin or some mod decided that everything was said...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello guys, welcome to the English Community! :)

Thank you for all your feedback! One thing I'd like to point out is that not me or any of my fellow colleagues will ignore your!

Moving onto your other points.

The new forum structure was introduced to give you a greater "home" and to easily find information/topics rather than have many inactive, redundant forum boards.

If by any chance you think the changes are making negative impact please point us to the right direction and give constructive feedback on how you like to improve this. I can see you guys already have this discussion going on here and the Polish team gave explanation to you all and will review the situation again.

The missing Video you mentioned Magda is in production and it'll be released as soon as it's ready.

As I've said your feedback was passed on and we will be looking into your points.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
      Ingrid
    • magda25uk
      magda25uk
      Bronze
      @IngridN
      I have only one question now.. Can u speak polish at all to be abble to understand, what ours CM r writing in threats, u writing about??
      Hope not, as i u do understand and u think in the same way as ours CM, then there is no point for me to spend even one minute longer on pokerstrategy and make more rake for PS, as that will mean that all pokerstrategy staff have no respect to our community and is not quallified to deal with customers.

If noone care about us and our feedback, then hopefully other poker sites will be happy to give us new home and threat us like partners and customers, as ps seems to dont care any more..
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey magda,

I did not follow the specific discussion in your forum, and I do not speak Polish.
      But I know some of the thoughts behind the restructuring.

We analysed many of our 19 language forums - and also other big poker forums such as 2+2.
      What we found is that whilst there are often locally logical arguments for splitting up forums (e.g. splitting forum blogs by gametypes AND limits etc.), in practice, this is harmful.

Every additional forum makes it harder to screen the forum.
      Every additional forum creates another option to put a thread into the wrong forum.
      Every additional forum creates a chance for people interested in a topic not seeing/taking note of it.

Think you would start a completely new community with a few friends: you would probably just have one single forum and be well off on all topics.

Now, when a certain amount of traffic is reached (e.g. all threads on page 1 from the last 48 hours), splitting forums can make sense. But before, splitting is rather harmful.

"Merging" forums is of course a different matter.
      In theory, it follows the same principle.
      In practice, though, valuable members such as you are very used to the old structure.
      This creates a huge downside of changing anything - your feedback is a good example for it.

But ask yourself:
      Would that logic ultimately not mean that you can only split forums, and never merge them again?
      Because someone - who knows the forum very well - will always dislike such a change?

Some -like you- will not like the change right now.
      But it's partly down to: "not being used to it" - and we all are victims of getting used to a certain structure.

I'm not saying your view is wrong.
      I'm just saying you should give the team the benefit of doubt that they want to improve the situation for the whole community in the long run.
      I know them - they want the best for the Polish community. Their hearts beat for it!

Dobranoc! :)

Lutz
    • magda25uk
      magda25uk
      Bronze
      It is waiste of time for me to reply, as again I can see, that u really dont know why did I decide to create this threat..
      Forum is only part of our community problems atm, there is many bigger problems than that, but for me it doesnt matter any more, as I've allready moved to more friendly environment.

Hope, with time, few things in our polish community will change and then I will be happy to make more rake for PS, but ATM, after few conversations with ur old employees, I doubt it.
      GL