This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ NL4 SH - Mono Flop thin value

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: Would you c-bet here? specifically against :heart: draws? Or is it better to just check beh for pot control?

Turn: I decided that it was unlikely that villain would check again on the turn with anything that beat me here (AX or better) so decided to bet for value/protection vs :heart: draws and also to get a free showdown. If villain was to donk the river then I would probably call up to 1/2 pot in case he plays this way with a missed draw, or would you prefer to c/f without further reads?

If villain was to donk the Turn here would you fold? Personally I would call and re-evaluate the river since it's possible he does this with some :heart: draw, especially weaker PP's with a :heart: . Obviously if villain donked T and bet 1/2 pot + at the river then I think I am folding without further reads.

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $4.00
      UTG: $3.10
      Hero (MP): $5.59
      CO: $3.71
      BTN: $4.31
      SB: $2.43

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has Q:spade: Q:diamond:

UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.46, 2 players) A:heart: 4:heart: 3:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.46, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.29, UTG calls $0.29

River: ($1.04, 2 players) T:club:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

UTG shows Q:club: T:heart: (One Pair, Tens) (Pre 12%, Flop 37%, Turn 24%)
      Hero shows Q:spade: Q:diamond: (One Pair, Queens) (Pre 88%, Flop 63%, Turn 76%)
      Hero wins $0.99
  • 1 reply