$2.00
      MP1:
      $0.74
      MP2:
      $3.07
      MP3:
      $2.49

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A.
      CO posts deadblind, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, CO checks, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.14, MP1 calls $0.12, MP2 folds, CO calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.47) Q, 6, 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.06, CO folds, Hero calls $0.06.
      Decided to float here. In hindsight, I guess I could even raise, given his small bet is a sign of weak hand.

Turn: ($0.59) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, MP1 raises to $0.53, Hero calls $0.23.

River: ($1.65) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $1.65.
  • 2 replies
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: yeah I am probably not c-betting here either unless I know they are both very tight and fold often. Against such a small bet I think c/c'ing is fine here, even in terms of pot odds, especially if we give ourselves 6 outs for an A/K (plus our BDSD) but these may not be clean. Still I don't think we can fold to such a small bet, I would basically treat it as a check.

Not sure about x/rai the flop on such a wet board. I think we will actually be ahead often enough to c/c here and get great odds to catch and Ace or King. I think we would unnecessarily turn our hand into a bluff.

Turn: I think raise/broke here is good. Against such a short stack I would assume he goes broke with weaker pair (QX, KX) and draws here.

I would expect to see a draw here much more often due to his small bets on Flop and Turn. I find a lot of players do this as kind of a semi-bluff with their draws. Their thinking being that it will allow them to see the next card cheaply or allow them to bet/fold cheaply if they get raised and are not willing to stack off if they are behind.

Conclusion: I guess sometimes he will have some 2pr+ type hands and we are boned but given that I think there are weaker pairs and draws in his b/c'ing range and villain is a shorty raise/broke vs his turn bet should be profitable IMO.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dember,

Preflop: Could easily isolate it a lot bigger whilst being OOP + so many limpers.

As played
      Postflop: Check/Fold the flop, you can't show profit in long run with your Check/Call, you will rarely know where you stand if you in case even hit. And exactly this even happens.

Best Regards.