DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $2.40 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 5, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 21
      UTG: $1.53 - VPIP: 78, PFR: 44, 3B: 67, AF: 14,0, Hands: 18
      Hero (CO): $2.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,4, Hands: 2348
      BTN: $1.06 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 21
      SB: $2.08 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 10, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 20

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with 9 :heart: 9 :club:
      UTG raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.23) A :spade: 4 :club: A :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.12, UTG calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.47) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero?
  • 4 replies
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: I would just check behind here. We might even get worse hands to bluff into us and also take a WAWB pot control approach. Also what worse hands call here? The only upside of betting here is to get better hands to fold. But I think that unneccessarily turns our hand into a bluff ( we have a decent amount of showdown value here IMO) I know he seems pretty loose from his stats but we have hardly any to go on so I would not take notice of stats here.

My plan for turn and river here would be to try to get to showdown cheaply, ideally check behind T un-improved or call and re-evaluate river.

As played:
      Since you bet the flop and got called I would check behind the Turn to keep the pot small in case he is slowplaying AX or c/c TT+. I would call up to 1/2 R and maybe make a thin value bet if checked to or check behind depending on the River card.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Already on the flop I'd be cautious cause you are very often facing traps which play this way. He isn't paying with worse hands, therefore just Check behind the flop and reevaluate the turn.

Or either Check behind the turn, you are rarely getting called from worse and as we commented we could easily be vs trap.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Already on the flop I'd be cautious cause you are very often facing traps which play this way. He isn't paying with worse hands, therefore just Check behind the flop and reevaluate the turn.
      Protection against T-K is stupid on the flop? After 18 hands he looks kind of fishy, he could easily have KQ, KT, K9 etc.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Protection against T-K is stupid on the flop? After 18 hands he looks kind of fishy, he could easily have KQ, KT, K9 etc.
      With his AF who most likely CBs also like a maniac I doubt that there is much to protect. Especially when he also opens preflop 5bb.