Pokerstrategy SCAM!!!

• gigovstrahil
      gigovstrahil
      Bronze
      I would like to address the public about resent Pokerstrategy SCAM:

On 13 jul pokerstrategy send me the flowing mail:
      " Dear gigovstrahil,

As an experienced poker player and a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free $50 Starting Capital on Poker770.

This second free $50 starting capital has no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit or pass an additional poker quiz as was required for your first free $50."

I was very happy that pokerstrategy is helping me with my bankroll. But not for long...

I supposed to receive my next (4th) chunk of my free $50 bonus 2 days ago and I wrote to customer support and Victoria told me that I have generate enough money in rake hands and the next chunk will be on my account shortly and to be patient! - THE FIRST TIME THAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT LIE TO ME!

"
      gigovstrahil, 16.08.12 14:56:
      Hi, I think that I manage to gain enough money in rake hands in the last 6 days in order to receive the next chunk that I supposed to receive today but I still haven got it! Can you tell me why is that?
      BR

Viktoria, 16.08.12 15:00:
      Dear gigovstrahil,

Thank you for contacting us.

You generated enough rake to get the next chunk of the free poker capital. Please be patient. The next chunk will be transferred to your account shortly.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
      Viktoria
      "

Yesterday I wrote again to say that I still haven got the next chunk, and again Victoria answer me that she has not been informed about any delays and the mail will be sent to me in 24h (after every received chunk I receive a mail) - THE SECOND TIME THAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT LIE TO ME!

"
      gigovstrahil, 17.08.12 13:34:
      Dear Viktorija
      I still haven't got the next chunk and it passed a day since you told me that it will be hire shortly. I think something is wrong hire. Please check this out for me.
      You have a beautiful name!
      BR

Viktoria,17.08.12 13:53:
      Dear gigovstrahil,

Thank you for your message.

I can see that on 10th and 12th August you generated enough rake to get the next chunk. We have not been informed about any delays.

Please make sure you regularly check your mailbox. The e-mail should be sent to you within 24 hours.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
      Viktoria
      "

Today I wrote to Poker770 Customer support and they told me that Pokerstrategy change the rules and I need to deposit 100$ in order to receive the rest of my bonus. I didn't believe them that your "caring and honest poker school" can F**KING SCAM ME!!!! Than I write to PS customer support and I remind them about the mail that they sent it to me and the promise that they make but did NOT deliver, and JelenaS answer me about the present rules, completely not caring about any promises that they give to me a month ago!!!

"
      gigovstrahil, 18.08.12 18:08:
      Hi again
      And I still have NOT receive the next chunk. Please find out what is going on! Don't give me that copy-paste answers like be patient you'll get it shortly, or next 24 hours... It has been 2 days and counting!

I talked to the online help and they told me that in order to receive the next 20$ I have to deposit 100$! Very strange!!!!
      Hire you go the copy of the live chat with the 770online support:
      "
      Joanne: Hello, this is Joanne from Poker770 Customer Support
      Joanne: How may I help you?
      stgist: i supposed to receive the next chunk of my bonus from pokerstrategy on 16 aug, but I still have NOT got it
      Joanne: One moment, please
      stgist: I contact pokerstrategy yesterday and they told me that it will be hire in 24 houars
      stgist: ok
      Joanne: you will receive the rest of the bonus if you make a deposit of at least $100
      stgist: and why is that?
      Joanne: these are the conditions imposed by PokerStrategy
      stgist: no it is not
      Joanne: I'm afraid it is so
      "

Let me remind you about the mail that you send to me on Jul 13:
      " Dear gigovstrahil,

As an experienced poker player and a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free $50 Starting Capital on Poker770.

This second free $50 starting capital has no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit or pass an additional poker quiz as was required for your first free $50."

Please pay attention on this part:"...no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit..."

This above is a classic prove of a scam by your side and you know it!!!
      I suggest you to make things right and ask for a forgiveness from me and I will make sure all of this does not go to your forum, to my forum... to my FB page, to many poker blogs est...

JelenaS, 18.08.12 18:14:
      Dear gigovstrahil,

Thank you for your message.

The terms of the starting capital are the following:

"The $50 will be released into your account in three initial increments of $10 each, plus another $20 once you make a deposit of at least $100. You will receive an email from Poker770 every time a new chunk is available."

You can find more information on our webpage:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-770/getting-started

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions. We will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
      JelenaS
      "

I DON'T CARE ABOUT 20$ OR ANY EXCUSES IN THE FUTURE POSTS, I JUST WANED TO SAY THAT POKERSTRATEGY IS A F**KING CHEEP A*S LIARS AND SCAMMERS!!!! SHAME ON YOU POKERSTRATEGY!!!

?( You are letting your self to be publicly humiliate for a 20$???
      ?( You are breaking your promise for a 20$??
      ?( Any brain in your head???

I am extremely disappointed!!!!!
  • 44 replies
    • ItsTeddyKGB
      ItsTeddyKGB
      Bronze
      Go get some hookers and do some blow.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ItsTeddyKGB
      Go get some hookers and do some blow.
      + alcohol or drugs.Or both.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      lolz, so you allready recieved 50$ free and you think this site is scamming you? :D
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Dry your tears, son.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      I would not call it a scam. You have already received 30$ from your second 50$, I assume? But your feedback still has valid point, if you received exacly that (and only that) information from pokerstrategy email. It would be important to mention that such 100$ deposit is required to completely free bonus.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      lolz, so you allready recieved 50$ free and you think this site is scamming you? :D
      +1

Plus, they give you $30 so far (if I got right) and all the fuss is because they don't give you the last $20?

Did I have understood right?

And you go so hot for something that you got for free? On the top of your first capital?

Are you on drug mate? If yes, who is your dealer as I want go high too ;)
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Originally posted by Jan217
      +1

Plus, they give you $30 so far (if I got right) and all the fuss is because they don't give you the last $20?

Did I have understood right?

And you go so hot for something that you got for free? On the top of your first capital?

Are you on drug mate? If yes, who is your dealer as I want go high too ;)
      +1
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      So you didn't read the terms and conditions, and now when they follow that T&C you get mad? It says clearly in the pokerstrategy page that you get $30 in three chunks and the last $20 when you deposit at least $100.

If people would just read those T&C, we would have a lot less confusions.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      So you didn't read the terms and conditions, and now when they follow that T&C you get mad? It says clearly in the pokerstrategy page that you get $30 in three chunks and the last $20 when you deposit at least $100.

If people would just read those T&C, we would have a lot less confusions.
      The thing is that in the email he received it said:

• gigovstrahil
      gigovstrahil
      Bronze
      :D Yes I will ItsTeddyKGB, and No I will NOT EnterG !!!

And for the "smart boys" Jan217 and Tunatic,
      I am feeling sorry for you too cause you can't see the facts. Like I wrote, PS promise one thing ("...no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit...) and did something else (you will receive the rest of the bonus if you make a deposit of at least $100) and when with all of that is money involved, than THAT IS A SCAM - free lesson for dumb people, read this again and repeat it with your eyes closed. Do you think that PS loosing money with this bonuses? Do you know what is promotions? I don't know what is the mater with you too!
      I like to know what the moderators think about this (the scam, not about opinion on this numbs)!!!
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      I didn't read every word of this because I'm lazy and hung over :) But if the original email from pokerstrategy.com clearly said there were no strings attached and no need for a deposit, it should be that way IMO.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't done on purpose to "scam" people, but still...
    • gigovstrahil
      gigovstrahil
      Bronze
      like I said before,
      I dont care about 20$, I just dont like to be lied too!
      And yeah PS lie to me in my face!!!
      And all of you know that I have a point hire, no mater how many i received before. And I generate a lot more in rake so I don like all of you to judge me!!!
    • gigovstrahil
      gigovstrahil
      Bronze
      TO Kyyberi

Why do you think that PS can change the terms and condition and that would be fine? What if some day says that every dollar must be return and start taking money from accounts? Yes it is unlikely but you can never now, can you?
      Every stupid rule must be told to customers and NOT TO BE CHANGE till the end. The changes supposed to be for players who will get the bonus after the rule is changed!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      You claim you don't care about 20$ and yet you spent at least an hour whining about it in this thread.

And about scams, if it stated in their TOS that you were to lazy or retarded to read you can't whine about it being a scam because its not. Now your acting like they stole 20$ from you while they pretty much gave you 30$ for nothing.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      I didn't read every word of this because I'm lazy and hung over :) But if the original email from pokerstrategy.com clearly said there were no strings attached and no need for a deposit, it should be that way IMO.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't done on purpose to "scam" people, but still...
      well yeah, i guess it's outdated information.
      when i got a second $50 on everest (nearly around the time when fulltilt went down :f_cry: ) it indeed WAS with absolutely no strings attached.
      i can guess it is kinda tilting to get misleading information ("you don't need to make your own deposit")

so yeah, OP has a point, but i guess that people are not taking you seriously because you're saying "ZOMG SCAM!!!11" when that clearly isn't really the case... just a matter of wording there
    • gigovstrahil
      gigovstrahil
      Bronze
      It is a mater of opinion MatejM47 and I dont care about yours!
      I explain my self over and over again and I am done talking to people who think that it is OK to be lie to just because they gave you some thing free!

And for all of you I would like to give you example:
      What if some one like to gave you a free donut and you bite and it is good, but in the end you see that the donut it rotten and disgusting and you threw it away. Maybe some one will be grateful cause its free, but I MOST CERTAINLY I WOULDN,T BE!!!
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      If PS said that in the email, it's a clear error from them. I am sure it's not an intentional scam to rob $20 from you, which they actually gave you for free, or would have given.

You could have brought up this matter with different tone, I am sure PS appreciates that you found out a clear error in their emails. You know, as long as humans do the work, there will be errors. The sooner you realize and accept that, the sooner your life might get a lot easier.

I mean, if you rant this much about every unintentional error that someone makes in your life, you will have a lot to rant about.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Once they offered me a second $50, I followed the steps exactly as told and still they said I used the wrong download link or something. Pretty annoying back in the day.

On the other hand, they offered me total of 4 starting capitals, I got 3 for a total of $200 free no deposit money. Would have been $250 but whatever, still good.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      "Hire" :D