Failed ID check, possiblities?

• Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Is it possible to get bronze and that stuff even if you failed the ID check?
      Well i didnt pass the ID check and i dont know why but i want to get some SP when i play and get up in levels, what should i do?

I am not interested in paying Pokerstrategy.

:f_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Yea you can still get a higher level without having passed the ID check.
      Just choose a poker room you want to play at http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/ this thread can also help you Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
      and when you choose the poker room you want to play at (where you don't already have an account), you have to create one by entering the correct bonus code or downloading the software through a specific link, for every room it's different so read through the instructions first so you don't end up making an account that is not tracked as it's not possible to retrack accounts once they are created. You can find the instructions for each room in the poker room link I gave by clicking on a room and then choosing the appropriate tab on top, I think for all the rooms the tab is called "Bonus instructions"
    • Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Ahh, ok.

Im playing at 888 and Party but i dont have those accounts tracked :f_cry:

Well, maybe i should make a deposit at stars or move my money when full tilt gets back up :f_cool:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Musematte
      Is it possible to get bronze and that stuff even if you failed the ID check?
      Have you contacted PokerStrategy.com customer support?

They may be able to help you get your ID problem sorted out.

--VS
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey musematte,

Sorry to hear that you failed the ID check, you can join my club i did too :(

As the guys have said yes you can still get Strategy Points without having to pay a subscription just join one or more (you can join as many as you like as long as it's your first account there) of our partner poker rooms use the sign up codes/links to track the account, deposit and start playing. In fact you don't even need to deposit you can try building a bankroll from freerolls if you want and as soon as you cash one and start playing for real money you will start generating Strategy Points :)

Good luck hope to see you bronze soon

Carl