am i too aggressive?

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      I installed pT4 today (trial version), and run the leak finder on 7600 hands with the low stakes settings. It tells me, that:
      - my VPIP of 19.84 is "good" but displayed at the upper end of the green bar.
      - PFR with 14.94 "needs improvement", and is too high.
      - 3-bet with 6.72 is "potential problem"
      - I cbet too often (87.4, "needs improvement")
      - my flop aggression factor (3.8) lies is absolutely fine, but the aggression frequency is too high (58.4) I don't quite get the difference between the two
      - the turn aggression factor is good but also on the upper end, and the overall aggression a bit too high
      - the "won money at showdown" is a little bit too low,"needs improvement"
      - all other values are okay, only that I fold a bit often to cbet and bet on the flop (but still in the "good range")

Does this mean, that I overplay my cards and get involved with my cards too much? I usually pick my spots and show aggression only vs weak-looking minbets (e.g. unraised flops, minbets from BU) and vs those who I think are able to find the fold button
  • 3 replies
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      I'm going to assume 6max?
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      sorry should have mentioned it is fullring. the hands come from NL2 on WPT
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      well, as noone else answered so far, some more stats:-)

I reran the analysis with now about 15.000 hands played, all values are fine now, except SB preflop raise, which is 19.7, and cbet flop which overall is too high with 88.65. But I think on NL2 players give up their BB too lightly, and also give up to contibets too often. opinions?

Also, I have a first graph with my winrate. What does the All-in adjusted curve mean? Does it mean, that I won more All-ins than I should have by chance? How many hands are needed to estimate the winrate, and what winrate is reasonable on this limit for a reasonable player?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us