This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New hand evaluation tool with Sidekick

• Vip3rNZ
      Vip3rNZ
      Bronze
      Ok, so I really love this new feature, have been reviewing a bunch of my own hands at lightning speed and have been gathering a list to mass post on poor veriz soon :D

But I have a few problems/ideas that I think could improve it alot?

Is there anyway to have it show the villains stats?

Even if only a few basic ones? because not knowing the villains stats when I'm reviewing the hands has made some of them hard and I'd have to check my HEM 2 database for the stats and then its just back to long times on hand evaluations and then the tool really wont help as much as I thought it would.

The idea here is to make everything faster and easier for the user right?

Possibly a small re player, to view the hand quickly in the hand evaluation window and then type away with your comment?
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      To show villain's stats, SideKick would need to be able to access your HM2/PT database. I'm not sure I'd allow that.

What really bugs me is that exporting hands from HM2 directly doesn't include the stats.

I like the replayer idea, though.