POKER770 Bad SOFTWARE money lost

• poker4567
      poker4567
      Basic
      HI WARNING
      -----------------

DO not trust a session at poker 770
      recently i was on a table and we had the flop i called allin and the system froze
      it then shutdown and when i relaunched, it kept trying to open the room, after 30 mins it disappeared and my money was gone from my account?. I then went to history and found that the allin was not recorded. After many days sending emails and getting the same bullshit email back you are a high priorty customer blah blah blahn and we are investigating i finally got a resolve first email below
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Dear customer,

We thank you for getting back to us.

Further to your message, we would like to assure you that should our technical department conclude that the inconvenience that you have recently experienced generated from our side, then, you will be refunded with the corresponding amount that you have invested into the pot until the disconnection occurred.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770 Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Best regards,

Simon

Customer Support Poker770
      Click here to contact us
      Get instant answers with Live Chat
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

final email after 4 days Grrrrrrrrrr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

We would like to start by reassuring you that we are willing to offer you the most professional assistance as you are our top priority.

However, as confirmed by our Technical Department, please note that you did not go all in while playing at the Brantham table. Kindly be reminded that your oppononent ‘Karolina14’ went all in for $0.57, meaning no further bets could have been made.

This being said, the disconnection which happened after this was called would not have affected the outcome of the hand, as the player ‘Karolina14’ would have won the pot, regardless of either player being disconnected.

For this reason, we regret to inform you that you are not entitled to receive a refund.

In case you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Customer Support Poker770
      Click here to contact us
      Get instant answers with Live Chat!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      THEY COMPLETELY missed the point i was making how the system lost the last hand?????? the last email above still didnt make sense as mentioned there should have been money in my account as i had $1.72 when i called karolina? yet system froze and no money in my account.

LOL could i be bothered after this outcome with this poker site fighting for my $1.15
      ------NO------ unloaded software and goodbye.

Be warned It could be a higher amount they decide to steal from you in future.

I have played alot of poker sites and never ever have i experienced anything like this corrupt site. STAY AWAY
  • 4 replies
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      Nice BLOG :) )

I don't see the problem here: This being said, the disconnection which happened after this was called would not have affected the outcome of the hand, as the player ‘Karolina14’ would have won the pot, regardless of either player being disconnected.

You were going to lose anyway :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      its sixty cents bro. They dont really care as should you. Busto story
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      A kind of similar situation happened to me only it froze before I had been dealt cards but after I had posted a blind.

My money was stuck on the table for 3 days and every time I opened 770 the table would try to open but with an error message.

Eventually after 3 days it allowed me to leave the table and all money went back into my account though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Seems like this was resolved in the end, so nothing really to add here. It's an unfortunate situation but these things can happen.

Kind regards,
      Gary