Closed Account - Reopening

• Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have question about closed accounts and administration fees. I temporary closed my account 2 years ago (for personal reasons) with about 200 dollars on it. My question is, If account is closed (not dormant) do they still charge administration fees? Will i have any money left at account after 2 years?

I didnt find any note aboute this problem at their rules. I also didnt recive any email about charging administration fees from my account, as they write in their rules ..
  • 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Pe4Ce2,

I've had a qiuck look through the Terms and Conditions at Mansion Poker (Located Here)

From what I read, most of the Terms effect a "Dormant" account, it says nothing about the fee's being placed on "Closed" account. IT also states they contact you about any fee's which you say that you've not received any? You may be in luck and have all of your funds there, I can't say for sure.

On the above link provided you should be able to scroll down to section 11 and read about this.

Your best shot is to email their support and ask them directly support@mansionpoker.com

Best of luck & welcome back :)
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      I have update for this thread.

I red very much bad post about mansion support, but in my case, they activate my account in 4 hours .. including filling forms and sending IDs with adresses. They work really fast and all my money which I left on closed account are still there ..

So, for me .. very positive experience ...

.. lets see if it will be the same when i will try to withdrawl some money :)
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      Another Update.

My withdrawl request was accepted and procesed in less than 48 hours, so from my point of view Mansion Poker is very solid and fast working company.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for the feedback Pe4Ce2!