happy man

• gonetrolling
      I would like to thank pokerstrategy for everything that they have done. I have used the $50 dollars they have given me and turned that into over $500. I find the information they have readily available very helpful and when i am playing i leave the odds page up in the background which is found on page 4 of the bronze level. I must tell you though that i did not start on the SSS but i found alot of the information usefull in my playing. I started in the .10/.20 NL, but the majority of my money has been made in the tournaments, of which i have placed in the money in 6 of 56, haven't won one yet but have placed 2 and 3rd.

I hope that the information helps me continue on the road to becoming a professional poker player. : :D
  • 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      Hi gonetrolling

Thank you, we are always happy to read such posts as yours. And nice to read your first post, because posting and being active in the forum is very important to improve your play faster. I guess you already know, that you didn't play according to the bankroll management on NL20. ;)
      Anyway, now you have a nice bankroll and a solid basis. Take advantage of this fact.
      I can recommend to post some of your hands in the hand posting forums, for example the tournament and SNG hand posting forum. There you get evaluations on your hands by experienced players.
      Keep us informed about your future progress.

Best regards,