Global
      UTG: $11.75
      CO: $11.48
      BTN: $4.67
      Hero (SB): $10.45
      BB: $14.68

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:heart: T:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, BTN calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.30, 2 players) 7:diamond: 5:diamond: A:spade:
      Hero bets $1.00, BTN calls $1.00

Turn: ($3.30, 2 players) J:diamond:
      Hero ??

Villain is 56/29 over a large sample
      66% Att to Steal
      59% Fold Steal to 3bet
      41% Fold to Cbet Flop @ 3bet pot
      He also has high float percentage (bet vs missed cbet)

What should I do here? C/C seems to be the best option but what's your opinion about a shove here since he got 30bbs left?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Theodolus,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Don't 3bet in first place here if you can't be sure if you even doing it for value. Especially vs such a stack whilst he is most likely going broke vs you very loose. Do you plan to go broke?

As played
      Flop: Well, that questions you have to ask yourself already preflop, why I am 3betting the hand? What's the purpose of it? Then build up conclusion postflop, if you can Bet for value or rather should turn your hand into bluff-catcher.

As played
      Turn: Well, what's the purpose of Check/Calling? How many worse floats/hands do you see him ever turning into bluff?

Best Regards.