This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How do poker players move to other countries?

• xoshix33
      xoshix33
      Bronze
      Hey i was just wandering how did most poker player do it?
      like during black friday moving to canada?
      iam talking about legal considerations and how did they obtain a permament resident status?
      is there any countries that are really easy to move to for poker players?
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      There are a few websites out there. Here is one example.

http://www.pokerrefugees.com/
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Yeah I wouldnt use any website with fees but you can go anywhere you want. Obviously check the visa requirements but normally you can extend for a fee.

If you dont mind moving around alot its even easier but Its best to talk with others on forums or find a poker house, 2+2 has a fair bit in their travel section.

Im in Cebu atm an theres a fair few grinders here and the visa system is pretty simple you can keep extending by 2 months for up to two years before they start asking questions.
    • kalychko
      kalychko
      Bronze
      Don't know where are you from but I think that America and Canada have an agreement like in the European Union and everyone can go to the other country without asking for permission or visa.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      lol paying someone to relocate you is kind of lame.

just look for a place, go there, rent an apartment.