Isn't it all a little strange?

• RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      Man United are the champions of europe. The champions of England.

This would make you think that people would kill to play for this club and be a part of such a great thing. Wrong!

First we have Ronaldo wanting to leave us for Madrid. This is an insult to me, it is also a step backwards for Ron in my opinion. He won't be leaving United as a legend as he so rightly said he wanted to be remembered. He'll leave us as a villan.

Then Carlos Tevez says he wouldn't mind joining Real madrid in the "not too distant future"

Then we try to sign teenage talent, Aaron Ramsey from Cardiff city. His hero is Ryan Giggs, he was told he could re join Cardiff on loan so he can continue to gain 1st team football and progress. All the while he'd be on a decent payroll. Yet he decides to join the Arsenal. London is a bad place for a 17 year old footballer. Gascoine decided to shun us and go to Tottenham. Look at his career. It was a joke, he's still rated highly in England but he was a waste. Now he's in and out of looney bins, sectioned under the mental health act. Shearer decided to shun us for Newcastle. I can understand that because it is his home town but he never won nothing and footballer are only celebrated really for there honours.

All shocking to me really.

Personlly i think Ronaldo is just playing the game. Not football but a different. I think he's just milking the attention and he has no intentions of leaving United just yet. I also think he'll be looking for a pay rise.

Im not arsed about much if he stays. So long as we bring in a striker. Plus a right back.

Would have liked to see Boswinger at United but he joined the scum from down south.

Villa, Benzema, Berbatov, Huntelaar, Santa Cruz, i'd expect 1 of these to mve to manchester after euro 2008.

Fergies always seems to go for a player after a big tournament that has played well. Not saying he always gets the player but he has a go.

Villa was kind of told he can leave Valencia for the right price just before the tourny started. We should have snapped him up then. Now the price will have probably doubled.

As for a right back. I wouldn't fancy picking 1 out to buy. All i can think of is Daniel Alves. £30mil plus is a bit steep though. Theres also Micaa Richards. Can't see that coming off though.
  • 26 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Ronaldo won't leave ManU at least for another season, it's all rubbish and media speculations.
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      Man United are currently the best team in Europe but Real Madrid are still the biggest club in the world. Plus the fact that Ronaldo and possibly Tevez coming from a Spannish speaking country have grown up watching Real Madrid play so it has probably always been an aim for them to play for Real.

Im gathering ur a united fan and to say that your not arsed much if he stays or goes it preety shocking. How can you not care if the best player in the world leaves your club. You can spend as much money as you want but you're not gonna find an attacking midfielder who scores 42 goals for you in a season simple as that.

Nice post btw :P
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Who gives a crap about being remembered, hero and such? It is all about the money. How in the world haven't you figured this out?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Ronaldo Spanish speaking? :)
      And possibly Tevez? :)
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      First off - i wrote "im not arsed about much if he stays"

that means if he stays theres not alot im bothered about in terms of buying new players...i only feel we need a striker and a right back.

Im very arsed if he goes, i feel we'll need a whole new team almost because we have built a team round him.

Thats that answered.

"Who gives a crap about being remembered, hero and such? It is all about the money. How in the world haven't you figured this out? "

Thats gotta be the most stupid thing ive heard in a while.
    • IveysHome
      IveysHome
      Bronze
      Ah sorry m8 misread it thought it didnt make sense. Im preety sure Tevez wont go but then again he's not our player which is all a bit dodgy, i still think saha has the quality to partner rooney upfront he was just unlucky last season with injuries so i dont think we need to splash out on a striker

As for a right back we've just renewed Wes Browns contract for 60k a week. Now if that was done in knowledge that another right back was coming in and Gary Neville was not going to return which i think he will then thats a lot of money to be paying a reserve team player.

Who knows though should be an interesting couple of months
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Not really,the days of respect to the club are long gone.
      Money ruined everything.Period.
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Deflowerer
      Nah. Things are softer now a days period. Not just in football but in every thing and anything.

Football is better than ever.

England has the best league in the world.

People who think it is stupid to pay a player £150 000 a week wages are daft. The moneys is there and why shouldn't the players get their fare share of whats on offer.

If you think money is to blame...blame the fans. How can you blame the fans. Etc etc. Its is not a subject that some one can debate unless they sit down and take every single aspect of everything into condieration.

To stop the kind of money flowing through football, you'd have to strip the players naked and have them play in the nude or you could just not sell the kits they wear.

You could knock all the stadiums down and build a wall like the berlin wall round each pitch and stop people from going to the games.

You could stop allowing tv cams into the ground and not have footy on tv anymore.

Why would you do any of that? Thats where all the moneys coming from. Its just the way it is.

Why should Tom Cruise be so rich, why should Tiger Woods have so much money, why should Eminem have all that sh**t?

Why shouldn't Rooney, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, etc etc.

You know what i mean.

The whole world went in this direction - not just football.

You could say to me that Police men and fire men and doctors don't get this kind of money or people who work etc but all i'd say to you is THEY SHOULD OF HAD SOME F**CKING AMBITIONS HAHAHAHAHA
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      In my country (Croatia) was so many good players..We would be club champions at least 2 times in last 15 years.
      That's what's bothering me.
      2 good seasons and the player leaves.
      I would put the lock on 24y old transfers like it was before but it's not profitable for the big fishes to do that.

p.s. serie A is better,I don't even want to put spanish league into this.They are no1 :P
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RHart1985UKEngland
      Nah. Things are softer now a days period. Not just in football but in every thing and anything.

People who think it is stupid to pay a player £150 000 a week wages are daft. The moneys is there and why shouldn't the players get their fare share of whats on offer.

If you think money is to blame...blame the fans. How can you blame the fans. Etc etc. Its is not a subject that some one can debate unless they sit down and take every single aspect of everything into condieration.

To stop the kind of money flowing through football, you'd have to strip the players naked and have them play in the nude or you could just not sell the kits they wear.

You could knock all the stadiums down and build a wall like the berlin wall round each pitch and stop people from going to the games.

You could stop allowing tv cams into the ground and not have footy on tv anymore.

Why would you do any of that? Thats where all the moneys coming from. Its just the way it is.

Why should Tom Cruise be so rich, why should Tiger Woods have so much money, why should Eminem have all that sh**t?

You know what i mean.

You could say to me that Police men and fire men and doctors don't get this kind of money or people who work etc but all i'd say to you is THEY SHOULD OF HAD SOME F**CKING AMBITIONS HAHAHAHAHA
      Wait...what?!?!

The players go there where is more money. Stop with all this respect, pride and this shit.
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrFunk
      Originally posted by RHart1985UKEngland

You know what i mean.

Wait...what?!?!

The players go there where is more money. Stop with all this respect, pride and this shit.

that doesn't even read properly? makes no sense? read what you put and take into consideration that im A) not retarded, B) im english.

if you write summat that makes sense then i could understand it.
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      In my country (Croatia) was so many good players..We would be club champions at least 2 times in last 15 years.
      That's what's bothering me.
      2 good seasons and the player leaves.
      I would put the lock on 24y old transfers like it was before but it's not profitable for the big fishes to do that.

p.s. serie A is better,I don't even want to put spanish league into this.They are no1 :P
      you are 1 of the few who says sera a is a better league than the premiership lol and 1 of the few that says the same for the la liga.

even the players playing in italy and spain say englands league is now the best. even the club chairman, owners and managers all think england has the best league. this is why their in a frenzy tryig to buy the likes of drogba, ronaldo, lampard.

The champions league is the bread and butter in club football - if Arsenal and Liverpool weren't drawn together in the quarter finals it is most likely that there wouldv been 4 english teams in the semis and not just 3. Barca wouldn't of beaten Arsenal or Liverpool in my opinion because this season Barca were well below their own standards.

AC Milan - massive club. 1 of the biggest in the world. It hasn't even qualified for the champions league next season and will play the uefa cup. Couldn't even qualify for the that let alone win its league.

So, seria a - if roma are the 2nd best team in seria a then that league must be poor. The best team was crap against liverpool who only finished 4th in england.

In Spain, there are 2 really good teams and the rest are average.

In England you have the best team in the world this season, then you got chelsea. Then you have Arsenal, last but not least you got liverpool who have reached the last 4 in europe for the last 3 years. reached the last 2 in europe twice in 3 seasons. Players like Villa, Eto, Ronaldinho wouldn't be looking to come to england if it weren't what it is.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      OK,let's see how will next Champions league ends.

English clubs had 1 sucker punch with Manchester against Bayern.

Just check the results.

We can all drink gatorade and buy Ronaldinho.

p.s. CROATIA busted your sorry asses off the euro,that's how you're good

you will have to buy a new national team,too :)

sorry for the flames,I really got pissed off by this 1
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Agree. OP is delusional.

@OP : Can you speak Slovenian? I thought so...
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      Right - i only deal in truth. I only speak the facts. I don't try and force my own beleifs onto you. If i preffer a dog sh**t sandwidge instead of a nice cheese burger i don't come on here telling people dog sh**t tastes better than beef.

DrFunk - there was no need for you to post in my topic - you had nothing good to add to it, you contributed nothing and only wanted to put something down. The FACT is you are right and also wrong in what you say. Some players are soley motivated by money but some players are not.

Ryan Giggs - played his whole career at man u. Back in the 90s there wasn't alot of money in English football compared with Italian and Spanish. He was constantly linked with a big money move to an overseas club. He could of earnt 3 x the amount he earnt at united. He is not a money grabber. He plays for the team hes loved all his life and he plays to win trophies.

David Beckham - played his whole career at united up until he saw the pound/euro signs flahing in his eyes. I thought it was that he3 fell out with the manager why he left but when he went to la galaxy because of the amounts of money they offered i knew he was a money grabber.

FOR EVERY PLAYER THAT IS MONEY MINDED, THERES A PLAYER WHO ISNT.

You have no right to go around talking sh**t about something that you have no knowledge about.

Deflowerer - You must either be a really young kid, a childish girl or a complete retard?

Do you actually think that because Croatia beat England that means that Croatia Zagreb is a better team than manchester united? Not a chance and what the f**cks that got to do with club football? It wasn't until you said that till i decided you must be a kid.

English clubs had 1 sucker punch with Manchester against Bayern.

^^ im failing to see what that means. Where you are going with it?

For the last 4 years - for the last 4 champions league finals there has been an english team in the FINAL. So how will it end next year? I'd say with an English team in the final no doubt. Also with the trophy on home soil.

What has p**ssed me off from you the most though was how you felt the need to enter this topic and say "seria A is better" "the best, number1".

here below is a quote from the chairman of AC Milan.

"For now Italian football is ranked fourth in Europe behind England, Spain and Germany," Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

You should not say that seria A is the best because you like it better....you are not being realistic. You should say that you like seria A better.

That doesn't bother me...i can see clearly why a country full of people that will accept 2nd best would like seria A better than the premiership.

DrFunk

Agree. OP is delusional.

@OP : Can you speak Slovenian? I thought so...

^^^^ i am, in your dreams son. ^^^^^

I have more knowledge and more wisdom than you and spaceflower put together EDIT EDIT EDIT. NO "FLAMES"
    • RHart1985UKEngland
      RHart1985UKEngland
      Bronze
      drfunk morem slišati se poljuben jezik to rabim spregovoriti zato ker im več superioren vam na uslugo ter kdorkoli še kdo pretehtati oni moči žalitev svoj modrost

moraš obstati neumen smatrati vi moči izdelovanje mi pogled neumen. hahahahaha
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Ahahahahahahaha. That makes absolutely no sense. :D

Holy crap, i haven't laughed that much in a long time. :D
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      At least he tried with one online translator :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IveysHome
      Ah sorry m8 misread it thought it didnt make sense. Im preety sure Tevez wont go but then again he's not our player which is all a bit dodgy, i still think saha has the quality to partner rooney upfront he was just unlucky last season with injuries so i dont think we need to splash out on a striker

As for a right back we've just renewed Wes Browns contract for 60k a week. Now if that was done in knowledge that another right back was coming in and Gary Neville was not going to return which i think he will then thats a lot of money to be paying a reserve team player.

Who knows though should be an interesting couple of months
      This ahs nothing to do with this post but i just noticed that your name is the same as my last name IVES.
      maybe were related, arghahahaha.