UTG: $73.93
      Hero (UTG+1): $51.92
      UTG+2: $65.26
      MP: $153.46
      MP+1: $66.73
      CO: $69.96

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has Q:diamond: J:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.99, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $1.74, fold

Flop: ($4.48, 2 players) 4:heart: T:heart: 5:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.95, SB calls $2.95

Turn: ($10.38, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $5.35, SB calls $5.35

River: ($21.08, 2 players) K:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $9.99, ...

good spot? need more polarization or do i get enough of his range to fold? :D
      also rest of hand is debatable, specially turn sizing

stats after hand

[P] Called any raise {99-TT,QTs,AJo} (4)
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Well, what do you get to fold and what are you representing? :)

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well, i am the preflop raiser and bet/bet/bet so i also have everything TT+ there, also AK hearts and AK diamonds (even if he probably doesn't know that)
      that said, if i have AK hearts and AK diamonds i also have a lot of other busted fd on the river...

you think i should bet river bigger, or just bet turn bigger, or both? or just give up instead? :D
      in this hand it actually worked but i'm not really sure what i made him fold there ?( most likely not a Tx... probably just some random hearts, or maybe some random pp
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      well, i am the preflop raiser and bet/bet/bet so i also have everything TT+ there, also AK hearts and AK diamonds (even if he probably doesn't know that)
      that said, if i have AK hearts and AK diamonds i also have a lot of other busted fd on the river...

you think i should bet river bigger, or just bet turn bigger, or both? or just give up instead? :D
      in this hand it actually worked but i'm not really sure what i made him fold there ?( most likely not a Tx... probably just some random hearts, or maybe some random pp
      Instead Bet the turn bigger and should have still enough of fold equity and can easily even skip the river Bet. What could have made him to fold is what I took a look now is the W$SD, which usually makes those guys to fold a lot of his range.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, he seemed like a station that knew what he was doing. :D

actually at the time i didn't think a whole lot about what i was representing (LOL uncapped!) but after glancing at his stats i just felt that he'd be folding an okay % of the time, felt like he was calling too many cbets. :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      yeah, he seemed like a station that knew what he was doing. :D

actually at the time i didn't think a whole lot about what i was representing (LOL uncapped!) but after glancing at his stats i just felt that he'd be folding an okay % of the time, felt like he was calling too many cbets. :f_biggrin:
      Vs such a guy it may easily work but vs anything like ~50% you rarely gonna have much fold equity here cause you at the same time have tons of missed hands and you are never betting weaker PPs/pairs for value.