This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How much tp is needed to clear each $10 bonus?

• 15 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello zayd88,
      the bonus is cleared in steps of 10$ for 35$ of rake you have produced.
      If you have additional questions you may take a look in the Titan Poker FAQs first.

Best regards
      Chiller3k
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      If titan issued the bonus then its 600, for $5. If its the pokerstrategy bonus I think its $10 for every $35 rake you produce.

I'm pretty sure this is right, but i'm sure someone else will confirm this.

EDIT: chiller beat me to it! :D
    • zayd88
      zayd88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hello zayd88,
      If you have additional questions you may take a look in the Titan Poker FAQs first.

Best regards
      Chiller3k
      Thanks for replying.

Just to confirm, on this page it says I get 4 strategy points for each $1 in rake I pay. This means I will receive my first $10 bonus after I collect 140 strategy points, correct?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zayd88
      Hello zayd88,

Best regards
      Chiller3k
      Thanks for replying.

Just to confirm, on this page it says I get 4 strategy points for each $1 in rake I pay. This means I will receive my first $10 bonus after I collect 140 strategy points, correct?
      Hello zayd88,

That is correct :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello zayd88,

Best regards
      Chiller3k
      Thanks for replying.

Hello zayd88,

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I am playing PartyPoker and on party I get 1 PP for x raked hands, so its quite different.

1) If I would deposit 600$ (all my balance on partypoker), how is it difficuilt to make lets say 10$ bonus when I am NL10 (6 tables) player (lets say per hour)

2) How is the game on Titan different from PartyPoker
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello zayd88,

Best regards
      Chiller3k
      Thanks for replying.

Hello zayd88,

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Ok, just to make sure with you Soy, if I'm currently at 266 PS and haven't seen a penny for the bonus, I should contact Titan's support, or...

And of course, my PT3 tells me I got enough rake for the first 10$ ?( ... Since it's Monday, maybe it's simply a server update thing (like, when's the update occurring?!?!?!), but I want my bonus... lol

Tx in advance!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      The bonus is issued every monday and thursday I think!
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      :) Thanks, I knew that, but do you, or anyone else, know at what time perhaps (any timezone, I'll figure it out :P )?!?!? Cause if it's an issue with my account and/or bonus, I'd like to know rather quickly ;) !
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      You have to have had the points by last night, it would have been deposited already today, if you qualified.
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I think I just figured it! Nerf... Thing is I'm in Montreal, which is Eastern Time GMT - 5:00, but, for some weird reasons I have not yet bothered to care for, my hand histories are all logged 5 hours ahead of my time :P !!! Thus, the rake and points I tediously raked yesterday evening (June 29th) before going to bed (ie, about until MY midnight - wanted to nail that first bonus increment before midnight ya know ;) ) were logged as of today (June 30th, which was tomorrow at the time)... Wow that's sounds sooooo weird lol! Does it make any sense, that's the question?!?!?!

Ok, I guess I'll wait 'til the next update on Thursday, and try to get more in the meantime ;) .

Just wondering; do you know anything about my TitanPoker's hand history timezone thingy (assuming it was understandable)??? I'd like to get my database in sync, so to speak :) .

Tx a lot, dude!
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      yeah same thing happens to me (I live in EST time too)... my nights end at 7pm now :P
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Ok so I guess there's no need to bother trying to fix this, it's a server thing I suppose...

Darn, I feel like I'm back in elementary school, having to be home by 7 :D !

tx again
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      well I work 3-11pm, so when I get home and start playing (11:30), at least its all on one day :P
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I play Titan and have found that I get each $10 bonus when I get 600 Titan Points. I guess that equates to the $35 in rake somehow, also each PS point seems to equate to about 4 Titan points.
      Hope this helps.
    • AlLaf
      AlLaf
      Bronze
      Ftr, I did finally receive my first $10 increment; the notification email was received at 5:18am, EST, which means they prolly sent it out around midnight, server time, thus, I think it is fair to say they grant the bonuses at the end of the update days - Mondays and Thursdays, prolly around 11h59 pm. Seems logical anyway :) ...

Anyway, I thought you guys could like to know :) .