Hero (SB): $2.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,3, Hands: 2940
      BB: $1.64 - VPIP: 39, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,5, Hands: 61
      UTG: $2.12 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 0, AF: 0,2, Hands: 34
      MP: $3.97 - VPIP: 44, PFR: 25, 3B: 0, AF: 6,6, Hands: 85
      CO: $0.84 - VPIP: 52, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 0,7, Hands: 27
      BTN: $2.22 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 21, 3B: 10, AF: 3,2, Hands: 89

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with J :club: Q :club:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks

Flop: ($0.06) K :heart: T :spade: T :club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, BB folds

Turn: ($0.18) J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: ($0.38) A :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Instead of Check/calling you should be leading out yourself on the flop, you don't have the implied odds. Could easily even have reversed implied odds there so which means if we Check then Check/Fold it. But otherwise well, you have to answer yourself the question what you going to do after you even played this way, you already should have folded on the flop, then on turn and so on.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Instead of Check/calling you should be leading out yourself on the flop, you don't have the implied odds. Could easily even have reversed implied odds there so which means if we Check then Check/Fold it. But otherwise well, you have to answer yourself the question what you going to do after you even played this way, you already should have folded on the flop, then on turn and so on.

Best Regards.
      Postflop: My biggest leak is bluffing in unraised pots, so I didn't do it here.
      He has such a wide range, he could have any Kx, or Tx here. I don't want to see monsters under the bed at a guy with 52% vpip, seeing FHs when he shows aggression.
      The problem is, that I'm out of position, villain doesnt have a full stack, and I may have reverse implied odds? Any other?

Thank your Veriz for you help, I really appreciate it! :f_love:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      He has such a wide range, he could have any Kx, or Tx here. I don't want to see monsters under the bed at a guy with 52% vpip, seeing FHs when he shows aggression.
      The problem is, that I'm out of position, villain doesnt have a full stack, and I may have reverse implied odds? Any other?

It's a freeplay pot once again, don't try to overplay your draws there, especially when a guy could have FH there. And even if he has Kx so what? He wont pay you on the river if you hit cause you will have 1card straight if we are talking about the turn.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.

It's a freeplay pot once again, don't try to overplay your draws there, especially when a guy could have FH there. And even if he has Kx so what? He wont pay you on the river if you hit cause you will have 1card straight if we are talking about the turn.
      Not even on nl2?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Correct, don't get into habit that NL2 is much looser or anything, don't get me wrong... it is, although still there are decent spots where you just don't either get value from worse or if you get raised you are rarely ahead in those situations.