This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Skrill to Pokerstars

• doomietrue
      doomietrue
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem and i am not sure what is happening. Sometimes I free-lance on oDesk, so i withrawed 95 $ from there to skrill(moneybookers) so i thought that i could play some poker. Then when i wanted to deposit on PokerStars, Skrill mentioned that money cannot be transfered because they are from US and cannot be used in gambling.

Is there a solution that I could withdraw those bucks and deposit them in PokerStars ?

Thanks !

P.S.: I don't live in US
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi doomietrue,

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

Have you contacted Skrill support at all? There's a chance that your IP may be issuing an American address and therefore Skrill believe that you are a US citizen.

You can contact them here and hopefully they can solve this issue for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • 7MHjr7
      7MHjr7
      Bronze
      Is er iemand die geld van mijn paypal account wil ruilen met geld op zijn neteller account of pokerstars account??

Ik hoor graag van je.