This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Standard run bad moan post - PLO

• CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First 10k PLO5, rest mostly PLO10 with a few k PLO25 towards the end. 40 BI below ev is pretty sick no? Or is this just standard PLO variance (these are all the PLO hands i've ever played after starting a month ago.)

All encouraging wise insights are very welcome.
  • 4 replies
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I started at plo10 and was 40bi under ev in the first 30.000 hands... Thankfully it wasn't as tilting as one would imagine, since i knew i was only learning the game...

Things evened up a bit, but i'm still 30 under EV... So i guess it's really not that much :)
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      I gotta give it to you,that does look sickening.

Hang in there!

Looks like you're crushing to me.
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      volume beats variance keep up the pace and it will even out, plus keep learning, reviewing just got to man up and grind it out (tough love) :D
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      yep I started to play plo 25 at the beggining of the summer holiday and I am pretty much -10 bi with 40 bi below ev for 3 months...plo can be pretty sick I guess, anyway today I read the topic on 2+2 where some guy posted graph of him being 200bi below ev over 400k hands....Overall like 30k usd difference so.... We should probably be happy, could be worse apparently xD