SB: $5.48 (109.6 bb)
      BB: $4.05 (81 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $4.42 (88.4 bb)
      MP: $9.65 (193 bb)
      CO: $3.81 (76.2 bb)
      BTN: $4 (80 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J:diamond: A:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.15, 3 folds, SB calls $0.13, BB folds

Flop: ($0.35) 9:spade: T:heart: 8:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.21, SB calls $0.21

Turn: ($0.77) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB raises to $1.05, Hero calls $0.55

River: ($2.87) J:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tatarken,

Add to full stack, especially playing on pokerstars where you can use auto rebuy.

Preflop: Basic rule is 4bb on those limits, especially from UTG.

As played
      Turn: Worst board to 2nd barrel ever, do you have a made hand or what's the reason for 2nd barreling, I don't get it? Why do you Call afterwards, you could already be against QJ and have reversed implied odds.

As played
      River: Why do you Bet the river?

Best Regards.
    • Tatarken
      Tatarken
      Bronze
      1) My tactics is sitting on table with at least one fish. Donn't want to play against regulars. When fish has got 3 dolars i sit with 3 dolars. When fish has got 17 dolars i sit with 12 dolars on NL 5. U think its bad tactics? I like to play 60BB game because i could call AKo all in preflop. I wouldn't do it with 100BB. And also i loose smaller pots against regulars because I am not as good so i am trying minimazing looses.

2) I got used to raise 10c because nobody is going to 3Bet me. And when somebody 3 bet me, they 3 Bet me with max 30c so i could easily call my AK, pocket pair etc. When i raise 15c i really often (Maybe as often as every 3-5 times i get 3bet for 45c and i have to fold majority hands) when i raise 20c i get 3 bet 60c and thats my end. On NL 2 i was raising too often at least 3-4BB but on NL 2 3 bet is rare. Here on NL 5 3 bet is everywhere. Maybe i am trying to play something like small ball poker. Tell me benefits of raising 20c from UTG where i have so big probability of loosing those 20c. With 10c raise from UTG i could collect blinds and easily fold to 3 bet or easily call. Sorry for writting long post, but i wanted u to see my thinking and fix some of my ideas :)

Thank you very much Tomas.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, cause you miss a lot value when you hit big time and play for example vs some guy who has 100bb. :) That's the point also of playing BSS = 100bb always.

10 cents is very bad to raise and also as long we are raising for value mainly from UTG we rather should be raising bigger. You are telling me that you are calling vs a 3bet with AK just cause he raises you to 45 cents but actually it's rather a mistake if you do that. Cause you will rarely play that with huge profit and never-ever even know if your TP is good enough if you hit one or get paid. ;)
    • Tatarken
      Tatarken
      Bronze
      So raise from UTG should be 4BB? Then everybody is going to fold i think :( I heared somewhere that raising from late position should be somewhere between 2-2.5 BB. Lets say from Button,CO. So u donnt agree with this tactics? My friend has seen it in onw video i think.

I diddn't catch that AK hand. If somebody raises to 45c then what should be my play? Fold? Reraise 1.2? How high should be my 4 bet if i have to 4 bet? Why AK isnnt profitable in that spot? Is there problem because we play OOP?