MP1 ($4.30) 43bb
      MP2 ($10.10) 101bb
      MP3 ($25.73) 257bb
      CO ($4.67) 47bb
      BTN ($3.25) 33bb
      SB ($14.70) 147bb
      Hero (BB) ($10.41) 104bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 9 players) Hero is BB J:club: K:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, BTN calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.60, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.50

Flop: A:spade: K:spade: 7:club: ($1.35, 2 players)
      Hero ?
      unknow
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Well, what do you think is the best line? :) You always have commented my lines that they are bad, then give your own thoughts first and let me criticize it.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

Well, what do you think is the best line? :) You always have commented my lines that they are bad, then give your own thoughts first and let me criticize it.

Best Regards.
      :D his range could be very wide, but he also have a lot of Ax, so i think bet/bet≈0ev, c/f=0ev, so it's close?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      :D his range could be very wide, but he also have a lot of Ax, so i think bet/bet≈0ev, c/f=0ev, so it's close?
      "Could be" but at the same time couldn't be cause we don't really know him. If we Bet then it means we are doing it for value, so I assume you are planning to Call it off when the guy shoves with his stack?
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      "Could be" but at the same time couldn't be cause we don't really know him. If we Bet then it means we are doing it for value, so I assume you are planning to Call it off when the guy shoves with his stack?
      yes, if i cbet i would call it off, i think he would shove Ax/Kx/FD/GS.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      yes, if i cbet i would call it off, i think he would shove Ax/Kx/FD/GS.
      Well, then it means you are doing it for value. Although I'd myself just Check it and let him bluff against us with weaker hands whilst he very often will turn down on the turn and Check behind weaker hands.