UTG ($14.63) 146bb
      UTG+1 ($4) 40bb
      CO ($12.36) 124bb
      BTN ($16.79) 168bb
      Hero (SB) ($11.60) 116bb
      BB ($31.77) 318bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is SB J:club: J:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BB calls $0.30

Flop: A:spade: 5:diamond: 7:spade: ($0.80, 2 players)
      Hero ?
      double barrel?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

You ain't getting called from a lot worse there 2 streets, especially him having a very small cold calling range there. Therefore I might instead even turn my hand into bluff-catcher instead but of course if we decide to CB then vs such a guy doesn't make sense to just CB once.

Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nipbourne,

You ain't getting called from a lot worse there 2 streets, especially him having a very small cold calling range there. Therefore I might instead even turn my hand into bluff-catcher instead but of course if we decide to CB then vs such a guy doesn't make sense to just CB once.

Best Regards.
      his cold calling range vs steal isn't very small? if we decide to bluff catch then we have to call his double barreling?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      his cold calling range vs steal isn't very small? if we decide to bluff catch then we have to call his double barreling?
      Not really, depends a lot on the sizes and etc, I assume we are very often going to see Check behinds on the turn without him having a hand and if he has showdown value as PPs.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      Not really, depends a lot on the sizes and etc, I assume we are very often going to see Check behinds on the turn without him having a hand and if he has showdown value as PPs.
      do you think he would 2nd barrel with air on the turn? :f_confused:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nipbourne,

Best Regards.
      do you think he would 2nd barrel with air on the turn? :f_confused:
      Rather not I would assume whilst he must understand that we also have now a somewhat made hands which Check/Call such a flop.