DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $7.04 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 1,8, Hands: 43
      BTN: $5.28 - VPIP: 30, PFR: 15, 3B: 5, AF: 2,4, cBet: 50(4), Hands: 46
      Hero (SB): $11.13 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 19, 3B: 5, AF: 4,6, Hands: 53494
      BB: $10.30 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 0,5, Hands: 46
      UTG: $4.00 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 14, 3B: 10, AF: 2,4, Hands: 507

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with Q :diamond: A :club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.45, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.10) 6 :heart: K :club: 8 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($1.10) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BTN calls $0.60

River: ($2.30) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.00, Hero calls $1

Preflop: Calling ought to be fine since BB does not seem loose or too 3Bet happy. I am a bit worried about villain's high openraise size and also the fact that he has a limping range as well (that should mean that his openraise range is generally stronger than regular openraise ranges from BTN), for that reason also I didn't like the idea of 3bet/calling, although I don't even feel that happy about calling OOP here either.

Postflop: given the somewhat unfamiliar conditions regarding preflop play I had a difficulty finding a good line on the turn/river. I actually think now that I should have just checked on the turn to maybe induce a bluff/control the pot size because he is either slowplaying/giving up (not sure if he is doing it all that often on this board)/or going for pot control with a hand like TT, QQ, maybe 99. Either way there is not that much value in betting there.

On the river I made the crying call because the size was a bit smallish but I suppose that it is not that great a call because he generally is valuebetting there. He can be only bluffing with JT.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Avatars91,

Preflop: Already pretty close vs his stack. Cause of course if we hit we should be considering to go broke vs him. At the same time by just calling we might not able to overplay him cause of his stack, so do you think it's even a good idea to Call whilst being also OOP. Or do you assume he isn't CBetting when he doesn't have hit the board.

As played
      Postflop: Rather fold it on the river, I doubt that you going to see that many bluffs whilst he is easily able to slowplay Kx hands this way.

Best Regards.