DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $2.32 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 13
      BB: $1.30 - VPIP: 83, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 12
      UTG: $1.66 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 15, 3B: 0, AF: 0,7, Hands: 13
      MP: $5.90 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 11, 3B: 9, AF: 6,0, Hands: 63
      CO: $1.26 - VPIP: 8, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 13
      Hero (BTN): $2.00 - VPIP: 22, PFR: 17, 3B: 5, AF: 2,3, Hands: 3332

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with J :diamond: Q :spade:
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.08, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.08, 1 fold, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.25) 7 :spade: 4 :heart: 9 :heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.25) 3 :diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.25) J :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $0.12

Should I bet thinner there?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: And once again, why do you Call here? :) Does the chart tell you to do that or what's the reason?

As played
      Postflop: What do you mean by bet thinner? You wont get called anyways there from a lot worse hands, so just make a realistic 1/2 pot size bet. If they call min-bet then most likely also 1/2 pot size.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: And once again, why do you Call here? :) Does the chart tell you to do that or what's the reason?

As played
      Postflop: What do you mean by bet thinner? You wont get called anyways there from a lot worse hands, so just make a realistic 1/2 pot size bet. If they call min-bet then most likely also 1/2 pot size.

Best Regards.
      Preflop: Good speculative hand imo? It's most likely going to be multiway because of BB, and I have a straight possibility. Or it's not so important if it's off-suit?
      I'm in position, it sounds ... good.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

As played

Best Regards.
      Preflop: Good speculative hand imo? It's most likely going to be multiway because of BB, and I have a straight possibility. Or it's not so important if it's off-suit?
      I'm in position, it sounds ... good.
      As long we know you have rather bigger leaks postflop and wasting a lot money there then not really + such a hand ain't good for multiway, only SD boards are good for you in multiway pot and that's it. With a pair you will rarely know where you stand.

Don't call the hand just cause you think it has overcards or pair outs, you have to understand also why you doing this. Cause with such a call you are putting yourself exactly in those situations where you have had yourself in early hands where you waste 1BI into nothing. Rather play tighter early game and try to learn it and then start loosening up.