Betfair weekly LB results

• Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Is it only me, or the preliminary updates, and sometimes final updates on the ranking for the SKill&Go leaderboard are extremely unreliable?

It happens for a third time to me to be doubting my final ranking(and I was correct the previous two times)..

The ranking on Friday to Monday showed that I am 13th for example (end the last day of any week is thursday) and suddenly there is a change in the final ranking which transferred me 10 places below that..

I would say if the "view previous weeks results" and also the tab that shows results up to a given day for the curent week cannot be relied on, just get rid of them!

Sorry for the long rant :)
  • 4 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      I didnt notice anything like that until June mate. I havent been very active the past two months so I cant help you with that.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Gavron23,

It's been a while since I played at Betfair and with my volume this was something that never concerned me :facepalm:

Did you contact Betfair support and see what they had to say regarding these leaderboards?

Gary
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Yes I did contact them and they said everything should be fine with the final results.. I am not very convince but meh...

Anyway I think the problem is with the daily updating of the results for the leaderboard which are 'not always' accurate, and a bit misleading - but this is just my oppinion..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Cheers for the reply Gavron23,

I guess you have to take their word for it. I suggest keeping an eye on it and maybe take a screenshot each update and if you find anything that doesn't add up then you can ask them again for an explanation.

Alot of hassle but at least it may ease your mind ;)

All the best,
      Gary