This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25sh - KJo bluffshove in 3B pot

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey veriz,

Villain:
      30/21/87h with 14AF so far
      50% foldtoCB
      RaiseCB 1/3
      1/1 foldto3B

Preflop is std for me with this hand.

Flop
      I CB with the plan to barrel a blank turn to make him fold possible floats and maybe weak Qx like QJs.

He raises me and he reps super thinly. I didn't gave him correct setmine odds + people call down with sets here. Most likely he has air or FD.

You'll say that you may see KK+ sometimes but really on NL25 I never saw this happen. I just went for it... I think this is a good board to bluffraise for him

+EV?

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1863877
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $26.89
      BB: $27.61
      UTG: $33.77
      MP: $24.65
      CO: $25.00
      BTN: $44.12

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with J :heart: K :diamond:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.60, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.85

Flop: ($5.45) Q :diamond: 7 :heart: 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, BTN raises to $7, Hero raises to $24.29 all in, BTN ..
  • 2 replies
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      I would bet/fold - I don't think he is bluffing enough to warrant a shove.

Tbh I don't like the plan of 2nd barreling - I would just three barrel him.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

I just had a guy doing that on NL10 like 3 times. :D So please don't tell me that nobody does that on NL25. Totally untrue and I am pretty sure you will face often enough there KK/AA and of course even Qx hands.

Therefore my plan would be to CB the flop and leave it alone instead of 3betting without practically 0 information. Only AF which is irrelevant for the sample size and practically untrue most likely.

Best Regards.