ChoChikun

• ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Hello to all! :s_love:

I'm playing cash game for few weeks, building bankroll, climbing limits... Cards loves me very much :heart: , for now, kinda beginners luck:

I am new to cash game but not to poker as you can se from my registration date. I was playing SNG/MTSNGs on FullTilt before Black Friday. X(

I believe that best place to start learning something is at beginning so I'm at Beginners Course. :s_thumbsup:

For now I'm going through Strategy articles and waiting for downswing (I know i will regret this. :D ) for serious leak fixing.

I'm late for my first today poker session so this will be all for the first post.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck ChoChikun,

Great to have you with us here, hopefully you will enjoy around here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we will be around for you. Meanwhile good luck on tables, we will be waiting for your homework.

You can start with your 1st Lesson:
      Lesson #1

The whole course plan:
      Overview of Beginners Course

Seems that you are running pretty good right now, keep going such a winrate, most likely it will drop a bit but try to keep it up. :) Very good work! At least I like your attitude "waiting for downswing to fix leaks". :D That's how it should be!

Best Regards.
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Hi veriz!
      Could you tell me what is good value for raising flop CBs? I almost never raising flop CBs and I'm not sure is this leak. I will raise only when I have to protect hand and sometimes if I have loose player with high CB freq but this very rarely.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ChoChikun
      Hi veriz!
      Could you tell me what is good value for raising flop CBs? I almost never raising flop CBs and I'm not sure is this leak. I will raise only when I have to protect hand and sometimes if I have loose player with high CB freq but this very rarely.
      Can't tell you a specific amount cause it varies so much dependent on the sample and how many hands people play. Though I wouldn't say it's a look, especially on those lower limits it shouldn't be really a leak whilst people don't fold it anyways. Though you could always post some draw-type of hands and we could see if you could have played them more aggressively, that's usually a spot where you could be more aggressive and from there on adjust accordingly.