International Poker Open

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      This is an event being held in Dublin from the 19th to the 21st of October this year.

I won a satellite to the event tonight. I was just wondering if anyone else here will be playing or even trying to sat into it.
  • 10 replies
    • handsomeover
      handsomeover
      Basic
      I tried twice, no succes... congrats with your victory
    • summerbank
      summerbank
      Global
      well done, im trying to sat in my self, looks like a great tournament so would love to qualify for it.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Nice one Maloco87

You gonna ship it? Good luck with the event, you could set up a railing thread on the day and update from your phone on how its going :) If not make sure you come back and tell us how it went

All the best

Carl
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I will have 3 goals for this tourney

1. Make the money
      2. Make the final table
      3. Ship it

I will be updating my live MTT blog during the event for sure.

I have never been to the event before but I know people that have and I have and have heard very good things about it. The people running it are the same people that ran the Superpoker of europe event that I played in February.

Stephen McLean who was on the forum recently talking about the ISP event in wembley is the tournament director
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Where did you win the sattelite if u dont mind me asking. As i live in ireland i would give it a go also and if get the ticket then will be joining. :P
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      They have 22 euro sats every night at 8 o'clock plus they have 5.50 euro feeder sats and freeroll sats playing every day as well give it a go mate

where abouts in Ireland are you from out of interest?
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Dublin, city centre and yourself? and how much is BI into that event? if 22$ sattelite i hope that ticket is no more than 220$ or euro?

Do not have user there.. looks like must open one :)
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Im from County Armagh, yeah the BI is 230 euro, you will normally see at least 16 players in each super sat 1st gets a ticket and 2nd gets whatever money is left over which can be almost a buy in

If the organisers can reach the number of players they are aiming for (1700) your looking at a prize pool of 350k with at least 70-80k for the winner i should think
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry just letting you know i've edited out the name of the room as they aren't one of our partner poker rooms. If you wouldn't mind please dont mention any names of non partner rooms on the public boards, thanks for understanding :)

Other than that i hope you both bring back news of a big cash soon

All the best
      Carl
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      no problem mate I didnt even think about that