Any Bankroll Tracker for Free?

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just earned totally about 1.20$ from depositor freerolls on ps, and managed to hit it to 9$ with solid runs via solid mss and I will stick this on nl2 mss.

My request is that, I don't want a complicated program which shows a lot of data etc. I just want a simple program that just follow my Bankroll and make a graph hand&earnings or something like that, is there a such program for free?
  • 12 replies
    • trgovcic
      trgovcic
      Bronze
      excel ?
    • handsomeover
      handsomeover
      Basic
      I think you should have the passion and investment to buy HoldemManager this reflects how serious you take your game/work making an income... And it's totally not difficult you find out in 2 hours.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Sleeeep!

I don't know about any free tracker, I use HEM2 myself and I know PT4. According to their websites you can use both for a 30days trial. That gives you 2 months free tracker software! After that you might think about buying one of them?

On the other hand though there are ppl who play without a tracker in the micro's!

Oh and if you just want to keep track of your BR and don't need a HUD and all that stuff then excel is indeed the best option.

PS. moved thread to the software forums.

Best regards

RasTweet
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Tracking 2$?
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Thanks for advices, I just want to track my upswings and downswings no matter 1 or 100usd at the moment, I'm currently playing micro+multitabling so no need HUD etc :) I will try that 30+30 days trick, and while I'm doing this I will make day by day excel table nice idea.
    • Flashman1849
      Flashman1849
      Bronze
      There's a completely free open-source program called FPD (Free Poker Database), which apparently has been improved recently and received good reviews - a quick online search will yield the download page and documentation.
    • Ufonautas
      Ufonautas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Flashman1849
      There's a completely free open-source program called FPD (Free Poker Database), which apparently has been improved recently and received good reviews - a quick online search will yield the download page and documentation.
      Downloads page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpdb/files/
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Hmm......

Cashier???

:D
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      I also use the PT4 trial atm. It says that it stops importing hands after 30 minutes, but that is not true. It imports all hands, tracks your winnings(and losses) and even offers you a free hud for 30 days.
      I have set it under HUD->edit profile to only show VPIP and PFR, hands played, auto notes and name (you might actually get rid of name and PFR). The 3bet range and other stats do not make sense if you dont have hand history over thousands of hands , and this "HUD light" gives you all important information. I really like the automatic note function: "3-bet with range {55, J3o} ", barrel river with air" tells you everything you need to know;-)

I also used some color coding in VPIP (clicking on VPIP and edit the color range), e.g. with VPIP < 10 in red and >40 in green, and whenever I have 100 hands+ I mark the player in the poker lobby with the accordiing colors (for the time the trial runs out, but also to get rid of unprofitable tables before even posting the 1st blind). To make it even less confusing, I changed the opacity under HUD options, chose not to display player avatars in the poker lobby, and moved the HUD to the free space. With this I multitable 9-16 tables without trouble, it helps a lot to get rid of tables which do not bring any money, and prevents me from really costly decisions (e.g. when you have the note that someone 4-bets with 44, you wont give up your QQ)

by the way, with a BR of only 5 Buy-ins you will have a good chance of going bankrupt, no matter how good you play. Actually, your chance of busting correlates with your bb/100, so you want to maximise your winnings, not your winrate. Don't multitable if you are so strongly underrolled.
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Just installed pt4, enabled hud, learned what they are, but just realized can't focus game while trying to understand those numbers ^^ so just hud closed and I wanted just used track of my bankroll and results is(made in nl5, just realized I play just on this level according to nl2, better players, better readings, with 4 multitabling):

hope I can continue like this so currently reached from nl2 1 table 1.20$ cash to 18$, and when my status updated I will be silver and study next lessons :f_biggrin:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by trgovcic
      excel ?
      :coolface:
    • Vingadero
      Vingadero
      Basic
      If you want just track your BR and do some BRM calcs, you can try http://poker.itminfo.com/brm its free up to $1000 BR

Regards,