[NL20-NL50] FR50 ZOOM AA oop 3bet

    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.01.2011 Posts: 6,858
      PokerStars - $0.50 NL ZOOM - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

      BTN: $30.76
      Hero (SB): $51.69
      BB: $106.36
      UTG: $26.67
      UTG+1: $60.37
      UTG+2: $144.33
      MP: $54.37
      MP+1: $91.10
      CO: $25.00

      Hero posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

      Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has A:heart: A:diamond:

      fold, fold, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to $1.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $5.05, fold, MP+1 calls $3.55

      Flop: ($10.60, 2 players) 8:heart: 3:club: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets...?



      preflop sizing is "balanced" :P
      postflop sizing plan?

      if this guy raises me i better give up?
      i hate being out of position in these boards because he can just call down sets to the river
  • 9 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Hello Tomaloc,

      Well, as we would usually do. :) Why would you CB any differently, in 3bet pots we do a bit smaller and the CB size should be? :)

      If that guy raises, do you think he always has there only set-range only?

      Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.01.2011 Posts: 6,858
      well, given his low aggression levels and that he never-ever raised anything so far i think i just have to put him on something that beats one pair. or he also could easily just leave it to the river


      Flop: ($10.60, 2 players) 8:heart: 3:club: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets $5.46, MP+1 calls $5.46

      Turn: ($21.52, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets $11.11, MP+1 calls $11.11

      River: ($43.74, 2 players) 6:spade:
      Hero...? ($30.07 effective)


      just that feeling that i screwed up something there
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.04.2011 Posts: 757
      yea really hard spot i think you cant really know

      cause of the sizing he is calling with hands like 99 TT JJ QQ for sure

      i vote check/fold the river some times i check/call the turn for pot control and re evaluate on the river
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      well, given his low aggression levels and that he never-ever raised anything so far i think i just have to put him on something that beats one pair. or he also could easily just leave it to the river


      Flop: ($10.60, 2 players) 8:heart: 3:club: 7:diamond:
      Hero bets $5.46, MP+1 calls $5.46

      Turn: ($21.52, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets $11.11, MP+1 calls $11.11

      River: ($43.74, 2 players) 6:spade:
      Hero...? ($30.07 effective)


      just that feeling that i screwed up something there
      Well, I doubt that you getting called from a lot worse on the river unless he is a station and at the same time you wont see him Betting with a lot worse hands. :)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.01.2011 Posts: 6,858
      so you think it's actually fine with c/f river? :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      so you think it's actually fine with c/f river? :D
      Why wouldn't it be? What worse calls you?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.01.2011 Posts: 6,858
      nah, my gut was just that there was something wrong with the overall line but i couldn't figure out what. :D i should try to figure it out
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.07.2009 Posts: 3,597
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      so you think it's actually fine with c/f river? :D
      Why wouldn't it be? What worse calls you?
      wow :O ... so nl50 reg is good enough to fold over pair here?
      can we bet/fold $10-15 on the river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      nah, my gut was just that there was something wrong with the overall line but i couldn't figure out what. :D i should try to figure it out
      His W$SD tells everything about his calling range, so nothing worse pays you there.