Connection problems

• Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      I'm wondering if any1 else is experiencing similar problem. Lately from time to time i'm having this problem while playing @ PS, everything freezes for about 30-90s and a "Connecting" popup appears implying that my internet connection is malfunctioning but it isnt cuz everything else works perfectly fine
  • 6 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      It happens sometimes... It might be that your internet connection goes down for a couple of seconds, so you don't notice it, but stars take some time to reconnect anyway :P

I'm just guessing :D But yeah it happens to me to.
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      well today it just pissed me off hard, few minutes after I started 4 16$ SnG i lost connection and couldnt connect until now (which is like 40min later) I'm thinking about mailing PS support and demand some sort of gratification, but i'm not rising my hopes.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      When did you play? If you tell me the time, europian, I can probably tell you if it's their problem or yours since I played for most of the day today.
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      I mailed PS support and although in their respond they quoted a tournament rule that they dont take any responsibility for connection problems unless its a server crash (and they said it wasnt it) they made a one-time exception and they refunded the funds into my account
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Got'a love stars :heart: :D
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kuban88
      I mailed PS support and although in their respond they quoted a tournament rule that they dont take any responsibility for connection problems unless its a server crash (and they said it wasnt it) they made a one-time exception and they refunded the funds into my account
      This is standard, at least for stars and full tilt. You have a one time shot at your buyins back if you disconnect for any reason. It's a good will gesture on their part, in the knowlegde that a happy poker player is happy to continue playing on their site.