This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Connection problems

• Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      I'm wondering if any1 else is experiencing similar problem. Lately from time to time i'm having this problem while playing @ PS, everything freezes for about 30-90s and a "Connecting" popup appears implying that my internet connection is malfunctioning but it isnt cuz everything else works perfectly fine
  • 6 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      It happens sometimes... It might be that your internet connection goes down for a couple of seconds, so you don't notice it, but stars take some time to reconnect anyway :P

I'm just guessing :D But yeah it happens to me to.
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      well today it just pissed me off hard, few minutes after I started 4 16$ SnG i lost connection and couldnt connect until now (which is like 40min later) I'm thinking about mailing PS support and demand some sort of gratification, but i'm not rising my hopes.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      When did you play? If you tell me the time, europian, I can probably tell you if it's their problem or yours since I played for most of the day today.
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      I mailed PS support and although in their respond they quoted a tournament rule that they dont take any responsibility for connection problems unless its a server crash (and they said it wasnt it) they made a one-time exception and they refunded the funds into my account
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Got'a love stars :heart: :D
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kuban88
      I mailed PS support and although in their respond they quoted a tournament rule that they dont take any responsibility for connection problems unless its a server crash (and they said it wasnt it) they made a one-time exception and they refunded the funds into my account
      This is standard, at least for stars and full tilt. You have a one time shot at your buyins back if you disconnect for any reason. It's a good will gesture on their part, in the knowlegde that a happy poker player is happy to continue playing on their site.