MP1 ($102.50) 103bb
      MP2 ($158.86) 159bb
      MP3 ($100) 100bb
      CO ($96.63) 97bb
      BTN ($153.62) 154bb
      Hero (SB) ($100) 100bb
      BB ($100.88) 101bb

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 9 players) Hero is SB A:spade: 9:spade:
      UTG calls $1, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $5, 4 folds, Hero calls $4.50, BB calls $4, UTG calls $4

Flop: 3:club: 7:diamond: J:diamond: ($20, 4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks

Turn: A:heart: ($20, 4 players)
      Hero bets $15, 2 folds, MP1 raises to $30, Hero goes all-in $95

UTG huge fish calling station

MP1 is a reg, stats don't matter so much. I know he is good enough to fold overpairs to me. And I think he is the type to make thin raises, value bets

I think there's absolutely no way he is checking on the flop a made hand so what can he have on the turn? Probably AK, AQ, his range so capped :D but I can have anything :s_evil: , right?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

Preflop: Well, you can't Call a 5bb raise either here being OOP vs your hand hardly being dominated. The only options I see is 3bet or fold it.

As played
      Postflop: Well, his Check behind range there has a lot of AK/AQ type of holdings there, so I am not really a huge fan of shipping unless you are turning your hand into bluff here. Your line is also pretty strong by betting into 4way pot.

Best Regards.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Kinda sick to 3bet, because fish calls and the reg will probably call aswell so I have very little FE.
      Wouldn't you bet the turn? Yeah, probably I shouldn't bet it since MP1 might be on AK/AQ. Just check/fold?

I went for the bluff since I can represent sets and AJ while MP1 can't have more than a pair. He has to fold :D ... I hope.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      So weird. MP1 rept only A7 edit and A3...

I think we should bet the turn smaller. 3/4th is big and makes almost no worse hand call. I would also bluffship here vs A7 if MP1 is capable to fold (vpip/pfr and w$sd are important)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      Kinda sick to 3bet, because fish calls and the reg will probably call aswell so I have very little FE.
      Wouldn't you bet the turn? Yeah, probably I shouldn't bet it since MP1 might be on AK/AQ. Just check/fold?

I went for the bluff since I can represent sets and AJ while MP1 can't have more than a pair. He has to fold :D ... I hope.
      Well, but calling vs 5bb ain't a good option either whilst also being OOP. :(

The problem with turn is that MP1 range hardly hits also there as AQ/AK or whatsoever and that's exactly what he is even representing with his min-raise there, I am not putting him on a trap with sets or whatsoever but rather those hands as AQ/AK or of course some 2pairs. So yeah, I'd even Check the turn and then reevaluate the further actions.

Either he is willing to fold his AQ/AK, I assume mainly AK in those spots is the question you have to answer yourself, you were on the table. Cause you ain't shipping it obviously for value but rather trying to make AK or whatsoever to fold.