$222.21
      MP2:
      $70.44
      MP3:
      $49.77
      CO:
      $60.11

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, T.
      6 folds, BU raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25, Hero raises to $6.00, BU calls $4.50, SB folds.

Flop: ($13.5) T, 6, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.66, BU calls $9.66.

Turn: ($32.82) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $17.23, BU calls $17.23.

River: ($67.28) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $21.86, BU calls $21.86.

Final Pot: $111.
      Results follow:

BU shows two pairs, queens and sevens(Q Q).
      Hero shows two pairs, tens and sevens(K T).

BU wins with two pairs, queens and sevens(Q Q).

Can i off stack KTo in low SPR pot ?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nusohaso3,

Preflop: What's the reason for 3betting in first place? Do you assume to have fold equity here, against what kind of players are we?

As played
      Postflop: Obviously not, I'd strongly advice not to squeeze even such hands if you are totally overplaying your hand this way. You understand that you are turning your hand into bluff not Betting it for value?

Best Regards.
    • nusohaso3
      nusohaso3
      Bronze
      Preflop: against rather loose stealer and caller , i often squeeze such broad way hand because of blockers. its not so good?

Postflop: later, i think it was over play... from which hand can i off stack ? AT? JJ? on this boad .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nusohaso3
      Preflop: against rather loose stealer and caller , i often squeeze such broad way hand because of blockers. its not so good?

Postflop: later, i think it was over play... from which hand can i off stack ? AT? JJ? on this boad .
      Yep, it's still good idea to squeeze if we also assume to have fold equity, just wanted to make sure in your thoughts. :) But also try to explain for example against what kind of BTN+SB you are. Cause if SB or BTN for example is loose then our squeeze ain't really going to work.

Yeah well, postflop is definitely overplayed, for that exact reason you might not even squeeze those hands cause it seems that you would be playing every single pair for value with those blockers, although you rarely going to see any worse hands calling you.