hand converter

• poolplayer4fun
      poolplayer4fun
      Bronze
      how to i get my hands that i played from mansion into the hand trakers. and into the forums too so that i can learn more from my mistakes. im a new user but i love the site and have learned alot in only a few days thanks
  • 12 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Here's a nice converter, but I don't know if it works for mansion, give it a try :P

CONVERTER

Or you can download Elephant and use the integrated hand converter.

ELEPHANT
    • poolplayer4fun
      poolplayer4fun
      Bronze
      I did download elephant already, but i cant figure ot how to use it with mansion or really how to use it at all. any tips on how or where to get the full manual so i can use it properly? thanks
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      same problem, noone can seem to explain how i can save my hands onto the harddrive on mansion.
      us none computer nerds dont know how, haha
    • poolplayer4fun
      poolplayer4fun
      Bronze
      yea a little help fo those of use that have some computer knowledge but arent complete computer nerds. hehehe I also read something about poker traker that helps keep tabs on what the opponents are doing too what is that??
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      At this point I would like to refer you to this thread.

CLICK ME :P
    • poolplayer4fun
      poolplayer4fun
      Bronze
      ok i checked that thread. you can get sme of the info on the mansion site but not the ful hand histories. i still cannot connect to elephant or poker tracker. I really just want to discuss some hands and what I am doing. i am doing my best to follow the strategies but after maybe 2500 hands i am down from the $50 to around 37-38. I am leaking somewhere and I want to find out where. I found this online odds calculater that seemed to help as i was up today as opposed to down. i tend to stay in hands too long when they are losers. I really work hard to follow the opening hands charts so that I dont play too many hands. in the statistics I am folding around 85% before the flop so I think that is pretty good. My other problem is that when I do wim hands I am not winning really big pots, but when i lose hands i play i tend to lose more. anyways this has gone on kind of long so Just tell me how where and who to discuss these things with and I will narrow down the next posts to be more specific. thanks
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well if you have problems with elephant and PT you should post in the technical support section, maybe galam can help you.

As far as who to discuss with... everybody! As far as I can tell you are a NL player so visit the NL section.

About mansion hand history's. Go to the folder where you installed Mansion software > Resources > Databases . In this folder, you can see the file like User15564259Statistics.db. Mansion saves hand histories in that database file.

Good luck :)
    • poolplayer4fun
      poolplayer4fun
      Bronze
      i been playing fixed limit actually and I think i am playing well, but i have still been slowly losing money over time. i would think that over alot of hands I would be up some. I will try posting in the fixed limit forum and lets see I guess
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19

About mansion hand history's. Go to the folder where you installed Mansion software > Resources > Databases . In this folder, you can see the file like User15564259Statistics.db. Mansion saves hand histories in that database file.

Good luck :)
      it says to open with a programm which program will let me open it?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      The best way is to just use the elephant and it imports them automatically. But as far as I know they should be in .txt, soooo use note pad :P

Originally posted by poolplayer4fun
      i been playing fixed limit actually and I think i am playing well, but i have still been slowly losing money over time. i would think that over alot of hands I would be up some. I will try posting in the fixed limit forum and lets see I guess
      Do that, it really helps, and read articles to get some background knowledge. But you can get the most, imo, from coaching and videos, maybe have a look at TerrorBlade's video. It's pretty good if you ask me.
    • Mancefas
      Mancefas
      Bronze
      but u can look at ure hands at MANSION program... just got to statistics at main window...
    • sherdog88
      sherdog88
      Bronze
      http://www.softforpoker.com/handconverter/handconverter.html it works great at mansion