Bronze
      Hey veriz,

Villain:
      21/16/400h reg 78% foldto3b 85% foldtoresteal
      53% foldtocb
      bet flop ip 1/2
      w$sd 50%

So please answer the next questions:

1) What do you think of the line I used here? I bet small to induce a float. And that's why I check/call the turn and ch/rai the river.

2) What do you think of check flop, check turn and bet river. With the intention of check/calling bets. What size we use OTR?

3) What do you think of check flop and bet turn and bet river? What sizings we use?

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($52.75) 106bb
      CO ($73.56) 147bb
      BTN ($52.08) 104bb
      Farmarchist (SB) ($52.68) 105bb
      BB ($50) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 5 players) Farmarchist is SB A:heart: A:spade:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $1.50, Farmarchist raises to $5.25, 1 fold, BTN calls $3.75

Flop: 4:heart: 7:diamond: A:club: ($11, 2 players)
      Farmarchist bets $4, BTN calls $4

Turn: J:heart: ($19, 2 players)
      Farmarchist checks, BTN bets $8, Farmarchist calls $8

River: 10:spade: ($35, 2 players)
      Farmarchist checks, BTN checks
  • 6 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      people just don't double float enough in 3bet pots imo, specially when he makes it that sizing. either he has something good there or he doesn't

as played i think c/r turn > bet turn > c/c turn bet river > c/c turn check river
      however i think best is just betting bigger on the flop, then barrel it down

you're hardly getting much from his weak hands anyway, just have to hope that he has the Ax or lower set. the board is just that dry
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

1) What do you think of the line I used here? I bet small to induce a float. And that's why I check/call the turn and ch/rai the river.

You ain't gonna face many bluffs there anyways. Whatever calls the flop is going to be mainly those PPs as maybe JJ-KK or whatsoever. So therefore flop bet is still fine to invite him come along but then I'd also continue betting the turn.

2) What do you think of check flop, check turn and bet river. With the intention of check/calling bets. What size we use OTR?

Well, would make our hand even more faced up. :D

3) What do you think of check flop and bet turn and bet river? What sizings we use?

Why would you Check the flop and Bet the turn? See above, makes your 100% faced up to Ax hands or even sets.

So I'd just Bet/Bet/Bet, especially if he ain't even that super aggressive.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      OK ty.

1 more question. Why makes the 2nd line our hand face-up? Cause we can play hands like QQ or weak Ax that way. And he can bluff vs that range. + it even balances our range ;)
    • nickvdb1990
      nickvdb1990
      Bronze
      mfw you wanna balance riverranges in 3b pots at NL50 :f_biggrin:
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nickvdb1990
      mfw you wanna balance riverranges in 3b pots at NL50 :f_biggrin:
      no balance check/call range on Ahi board in 3b pot
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      OK ty.

1 more question. Why makes the 2nd line our hand face-up? Cause we can play hands like QQ or weak Ax that way. And he can bluff vs that range. + it even balances our range ;)
      nickvdb1990 pointed out it clearly. :D You don't really need to balance in NL50.