Buy points using Neteller payment

• DocDanish
      DocDanish
      Bronze
      hello!

I cant figure out how to pay for points with my neteller account.
      I have added my Neteller accountnum under "settings", but when I choose "buy points", I can only pay with MoneyBookers

Can anyone advise please?
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi DocDanish.

Just having a look through the shop i see it says "You can pay in the shop via credit card, bank transfer, your Moneybookers account and a few other methods"

But having just tried to do so myself MB/Skrill is the only method hmm how strange let me get back to you on this shortly

Sorry for any inconvenience
      Carl
    • DocDanish
      DocDanish
      Bronze
      Yeps - exactly my experience, which I found odd myself. I look forward to hear from you!
    • DocDanish
      DocDanish
      Bronze
      Any news?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DocDanish,

Please contact our customer support and they will be able to help you regarding this.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • DocDanish
      DocDanish
      Bronze
      I had a conversation with support which I will share below, in case anyone else should have the same problem. Apparently it isnt possible to play them - pretty strange...

----------------------- conversation with support --------------

Hello there!

Can you answer my question at:
      Buy points using Neteller payment

best regards

MarinaK,
      26.10.12 13:34: Dear DocDanish,

Thank you for your message.

Please note that if you have only Moneybookers payment option, it means that unfortunately you can't pay with Neteller.

The payment method depends on your country.

In your case please use Moneybookers to buy StrategyPoints at our web site.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions. We will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
      MarinaK
      DocDanish,
      29.10.12 08:45: How come? I am from Denmark, and I use Neteller for all the pokersites that I use. There shouldnt be a problem using it for danes as far as I (and pokerstart+partypoker) knows.

I dont use Moneybookers. Please let me know, if you some day offers danes to pay with neteller.

Best regards

MarinaK,
      29.10.12 08:53: Dear DocDanish,

Thank you for your reply.

Please check our website from time to time in case more payment options will be available.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Kind regards,
      MarinaK