This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I LOVE gamblers and my girlfriend

• stachan005
      stachan005
      Basic
      Hi guys.
      I started to write this blog because i am really depresed.
      I am thinking only for poker,poker is my life.
      I crushed NL2 and now i play NL10 6max on Stars.
      My target is to be a poker profesionall player.
      My idol is Viktor Blom.
      I have to say,that i am under 19 years old and i go to High School,
      one guy who is older than me,and i know him, hit about 3 tourneys and he made about 1000$.
      I am really depresed because i wanna be better than he,i have to say that.
      I made 2,5k on hu cg nl50,but one night i was on total hard tilt,my bankroll move down to 0$.
      I was really frustred and i wanna play hu cg only.I couldnt have sex because i thought only for poker, today i feel still same fucking bad.
      After some time,i decided i have to play smaller limits (.10,.25) before return to HU CG because i had not safe roll for play and it was unplayable.
      How did i say,i play SH nL10 and i wanna move up to small,mid and after high stakes.
      It will be really hard time for my psyhic, but i am going to make everything for becoming poker PRO.
      Sometimes i play MTTs,usually shootout or Saturday duel.
      Once i finished on 16.th place,i hope next moths i will move up on better stakes.......
  • 7 replies
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stachan005
      I couldnt have sex because i thought only for poker,
      epicness bound to happen, when you say stuff like this!

goodluck
    • bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      Hello sir, first i wanna wish you good luck with your goals! Also, you might wanna work on your mindset too for a little bit since no matter how devoted you are to poker it shouldn't affect you in such a way man. I mean, you're not gonna have sex after a rough day at the tables? I think it should be the opposite :D .
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Having sex while thinking about poker is the equivalant of hitting the bad beat jackpot.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      so much win here. i will be following!

by the way stachan005 i just want to say welcome to the forums, and i think you should definitely get tracked. if you sign up to a poker website through pokerstrategy, you are likely to reach platinum status very soon playing nl10 (if you like poker as much as you say you do ;) ). if you do this, you will unlock all the articles and videos and use them to improve your game and move up through the limits!

good luck sir.
      Lewis.
    • stachan005
      stachan005
      Basic
      unfortunately,i am not tracked by pokerstrategy :( .
      I met your web after registred on pokerstars.
      But i like your articles and i think about buy a platinum licence.........thx for wish good luck :)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      i love ur girlfriend too
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Bronze
      I frequently have sex whilst playing poker.

In fact I'm having sex right now with someone I love, ME!!!!!!!!!!!