hello

• omuprajit200
      omuprajit200
      Bronze
      Hello guys , i am new to english forum , soo i think is ok to introduce myself
      i want to be a active member of this comunity for now on ... the main reason is to improve my english. soo please if my spelling is wrong of if i do any mistake at all pleste let me know :)
      soo ..
      I am Alex from Romania , i am 18 years old and i have been playing poker since january 2012. i recived the 50$ money , and ofc i lost it in the first day , shit happens. :f_cool:

that was a really kick in the ass , soo from that point i did start to take poker more seriosly . i had some succes too , 7th @ the big 2.20 = 190$ 1 month ago. couple weeks ago i did start to play nl2 @ wpt , and i did beat nl 2 and almost nl4 , but i had to withdrew for personal reasons .
      anyways this kind of info shold be in a blog , so i will start one right awey.

take care guys , Alex
  • 3 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Alex,

Of course it's ok to post in the English forum, we are delighted to have you here. I also saw you posting in some other threads with some nice words, so thanks a lot there!

As a journalist who is very picky, I promise to help you with the mistakes, don't worry! It's all about fun and love in the English community!

So what exactly are you playing now? It sounds like you're crushing all formats, maybe sticking to one and going for the stars is the best idea?

What does omuprajit mean btw? :)
    • omuprajit200
      omuprajit200
      Bronze
      hi , i will stick to cash for now , i want to beat the micros first , nl4 and nl10 and after i belive i will start mtt with a nice bankroll

i did cashout my wpt bankroll for personal reasons.
      i cannot play now because i have to pass some exams at school in early september . after that i will start gridding :)

for now i play at a poker room that i cannot mention ( you know which one ) , for recreational play , 300-400 hands / day

the nickname means FriedMan :s_cool:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      ha ohhhhhhhhhhh...

Well keep in touch friedman, great to have you about..