[NL20-NL50] NL50sh - I keep having troubles

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey veriz,

Villain:
      23/18/50h. seems decend player so far
      foldtocbet 1/1

What to do on these flops? Always bet flop/ bet turn?
      Or just bet flop/fold turn if we don't know they like to float????

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1867853
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $51.72
      UTG: $81.76
      Hero (MP): $50.00
      CO: $50.00
      BTN: $50.00
      SB: $57.35

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with A :diamond: J :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 5 :heart: 9 :diamond: 5 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BTN calls $2.50

Turn: ($8.75) 7 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, BTN raises to $14.50, Hero folds
  • 5 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Against unknown reg bet/fold flop, ch/fold this turn, bad card for barreling.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Well, then instead just Check/Fold the flop than CB flop & then really hope that he is going to give up a lot of hands there. He is very likely to float so if we CB the flop then must plan to 2nd barrel also the turn instead of making your line too exploitable and leaky by just CBetting once.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Sorry for the late reaction. So you say it's a 'nh' veriz? If I understand correctly...
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      i like the opponet's play and i did a lot bluff like that with 66 88 even TT or tolly air
      in fact the play cant rep too many hands but that makes people think u dunt bluff too much here, so we get a lot of fold equity

i wanna ask if hero's with AA , is turn a easy fold? of couse,depends on the opponent
      so bluff turn while we r in bu's position could be a good play,right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Sorry for the late reaction. So you say it's a 'nh' veriz? If I understand correctly...

If you CB then yes, we should have played this way. And it's one of the possibilities to play it. So yeah, nice hand.

i wanna ask if hero's with AA , is turn a easy fold? of couse,depends on the opponentso bluff turn while we r in bu's position could be a good play,right?

That would be tough, the problem is that you never know the guy what he is thinking. Some get so excited with the FH that I wouldn't be surprised see them raising in those spots. :D But at the same time he is representing a very narrow range and usually good regs would rarely raise here which makes the hand very difficult to play. So I'd say rather base on the feeling what you had during the game and how you saw him if you really face such a spot but of course we ain't shoving the turn but rather just Calling and reevaluating the river (mostly letting him continue bluffs).