[NL20-NL50] NL50sh - ch/R flop?

• 5 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal, but calling is also fine.
      Flop standard chR. If we have read/note on him that he doesnt give credit to donkbets, and tends to raise them, then great spot to donk.
    • Sjors777
      Sjors777
      Bronze
      Std c/r idd. I'd make it a bit smaller. You don't want villain to put you on a set. If you c/r to 4,5$ or sth he will think you will do this with a:hx maybe k:hx, sometimes with air etc etc. If he actually thinks this, he wont be able to fold a medium to high pp and might even spazz with some hands.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal
      So you would 3bet as a bluff with this hand?Since the above mentioned factors turn your 3bet into a bluff rather then value.

IMO opinion since you didnt point any reason to 3bet the C is fine.Neither I would say that 3betting is wrong but it really depends if he doesn have a 3bet calling range and how likely are we gonna see a 4bet.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal
      So you would 3bet as a bluff with this hand?Since the above mentioned factors turn your 3bet into a bluff rather then value.
      Yes, as a bluff. We have blockers, will get a lot of folds, plus we dont have a hopeless hand if he happens to call us.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Nah, seems to be fine. I would have played the same way, we still want his whole stack and get more value from his calling range.

Best Regards.