just awful experience

• CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      hand history will work every other day, as the software pleases

i talked to the c.s. and they dont care very much about my problems, so what can i do to fasten their salaries in their bank account. i though about that too

one c's dont know there's one email hand history and anoher one delivered onto my designated place on the hard drive.

so instead of my working my way around when partypoker software wants to function properly and when he does not, i just release as much as i can from my current deposit bonus and leave this sorry poker site

i'm slowly discoring the truth ( i knew it , but i forced myself to reconsider) that pokerstars is the only poker software that can do his job properly , in every aspect

hmm and when you think in fact all these software should work perfectly because they are series of instructions to a machine , still partypoker, ipoker, ongame, are crappy and pokerstars , fulltilt work like a dream ..99% of the time.

when it says .. take that hand history and release it to the customer's computer, party poker fails , but pokerstars dont... for example
  • 2 replies
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      I didn't get your issue or problem, what's wrong with the hand history, why do you think CS doesn't care about your problem?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by FaTDoGBG
      I didn't get your issue or problem, what's wrong with the hand history, why do you think CS doesn't care about your problem?
      Yes, I'm a little confused here too CRI4BRA.

I'm sure Party Poker support care for you and for each member. If you're not having any luck with them directly you can send a ticket to our customer support team who will assist you with it :)

Kind regards,
      Gary