$1 6-max super turbos at party

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone

I'm really enjoying playing the super turbo sngs at party but my graph is showing me to be a -EV player. Have I really just been getting lucky for this many games ?

Waiting for "In before busto" replies :f_biggrin:

Roo

• 5 replies
    • newsat
      newsat
      Bronze
      I think there may be an error of $EV because of a cooler, a2c call, a2c push etc.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Yeah EV doesn't work very well on 6max hypers, you could make the correct Plays or just get unlucky and it wouldn't calculate it probably, personally I would just turn EV off there no point in having it for 6max hypers
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      Yeah EV doesn't work very well on 6max hypers, you could make the correct Plays or just get unlucky and it wouldn't calculate it probably, personally I would just turn EV off there no point in having it for 6max hypers
      EV is the best meassurement of how good you are you can have. The redline is much more accurate than the green line, so over time you would always want a redline going upwards.

EV doesnt take card distribution into account. So you can make correct plays while running into bigger hands. Your EV would decline, but it doesnt mean you played bad.

200 games is a too small sample size to draw conclusions from your EV line anyway. Besides, your redline seems to be improving through your graph. From declining to breakeven to improving. I wouldnt worry.
    • savage1981
      savage1981
      Bronze
      Wait, aren't you the guy who said this:

Originally posted by EasyOnEAS
      Lol, dude, are you like brainwashed? You are on 189 bi downswing and are still thinking its just bad luck. You cash out and suddenly run bad, oh what a funny coincidence right. Never heard that one before.

Open your eyes. The site is evening the playing field to get more money. They dont want the players worse than yourself run off so fast. Its simple math and logic. And your HHs alone can never prove it, neither can their. Its no risk for them to rigg it in that way, DUCY? Especially not when every player has VARIANCE written all over their face. Sooo easy for the site to cheat a crowd like that.

I have no problem with guys thinking the games are fair, if they have no reason to think otherwise. But you sir, have every reason to think otherwise. So I will just assume that you are indeed brainwashed.
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by savage1981
      Wait, aren't you the guy who said this:
      Well, obviously. I dont know why you are bringing that up here though. There are plenty of players who doubt the games are truly random. It doesnt mean they are all noobs who dont know anything about the game.