PokerStrategy videos on iPad

• 10 replies
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      I wasn't satisfied with flash apps on iPad and I just gave up. Now that even Android is going without flash, I think it's time for content providers to make some changes.

So, PokerStrategy, what are your plans?
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      There is an app for ipad that can stream flash true a proxy, it's not super but it works, and is well enough for videos.
      It's called Photon, search for it in app store, however it does cost a little.
      But yeah it would be nice to update thoese videos so you can watch them in something else than flash :)
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Resilence
      It's called Photon, search for it in app store, however it does cost a little.
      I have Photon and I don't use it. It sucks.

I'm not sure how it works, but maybe simply converting those videos would be enough. There is a lot of video material online that can be viewed in Safari on iPad. PS.com should do something about it. :f_biggrin:
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      I connect remotely to my desktop pc with ipad and watch flash videos if i need:)
      My PC is always on anyway. I hope pokerstrategy will move from flash to HTML5 some day. Flash and most other adobe producs is such a junk full of security holes.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback!

Our videos are released in flash version and you can use this http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyfire-web-browser-flash/id384941497?mt=8 to make it happen on iPad! :)

I hope this helps!
      Ingrid

ps: videos needs to be produced specially for iPad because most of our videos are done with 4tbaling and that would be way too small even to watch it on iPad.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thx beauty 4 the infos ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Thx beauty 4 the infos ;)
      made my day :D kiro! and anytime! :heart:
    • Vtec9k
      Vtec9k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      ps: videos needs to be produced specially for iPad because most of our videos are done with 4tbaling and that would be way too small even to watch it on iPad.
      I disagree I've watched quite a few on my iPad and they are fine unless someone has a weird shaped screen. Even then it's ok.

Most appear to be .MP4 using H.264 so should play ok on the iPad and you just need to use an HTML5 media player instead of a flash one.

Would be a great feature as I'm sure along with others 90% of my web browsing is done on iPad not PC.
    • Posery
      Posery
      Basic
      Originally posted by notomorrow
      Hi,
      Any solution? I would like to watch videos from PokerStrategy but Apple does not support flash ...
      X( X( X( X(
      Maybe Puffin Browser - anyone used? You may try again with iPad and Video a iPad
      Just want to watch all the videos from Pokerstrategy with iPad
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Posery
      Originally posted by notomorrow
      Hi,
      Any solution? I would like to watch videos from PokerStrategy but Apple does not support flash ...
      X( X( X( X(
      Maybe Puffin Browser - anyone used? You may try again with iPad and Video a iPad
      Just want to watch all the videos from Pokerstrategy with iPad
      Hi there Posery,

Did you follow IngridN's advice above?